🤓 Program Coordinator (with German)
🌍 GlobalLogic | Strzegomska 46B, Wrocław🖥 http://www.globallogic.com/pl
#office, #project, #@Programcoordinator
We are extending cooperation with one of our biggest companies, which helps its customers innovate, win, and grow by optimizing financially oriented operations and building deeper customer and partner relationships. Their cloud-based cash management, payment, financial document, banking, and healthcare solutions are powerful, proven, and easy to use. Over 10,000 corporations, financial institutions, and banks worldwide use our solutions to power their success. Since 1989, they have been creating solutions to help companies work more efficiently. From their first innovations of laser checks and electronic payments to more recent improvements including cloud-based commercial banking and global payment management solutions, together with GlobalLogic, they create relevant, needed products for today and tomorrow.
Join us and have an impact on creating a better world.
- Upper-intermediate written and spoken German (Advanced is preferred)
- Upper-intermediate written and spoken English (Advanced is preferred)
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel, proficiency in MS Office (MS Visio, MS SharePoint would be a bonus)
- Understanding of IT-specific, development process so as to finance area
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Multitasking and the ability to handle a high volume of work
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to learn rapidly
- Time management practice, ability to meet deadlines effectively
- Be proactive, alert, and detail-oriented with a focus on quality
- Be comfortable and flexible in a fast-changing environment
- Translate documents from German to English
- Organize program-related events
- Track vacancies requests
- Program life cycle coordination
- Finance processes regulation
- Invoicing process organization
- Budget control
- Allocations processing
- Procurement processing
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
This recruitment process can be held remotely if needed.
Please include permit for processing personal data in the resume as following: