🤓 Recruitment Specialist
🌍 GlobalLogic | Strzegomska 46B, Wrocław🖥 http://www.globallogic.com/pl
#itrecruiter, #recruitmentspecialist, #recruiter
Recruitment Team is recruiting! If you’re thinking about changing something in your career, want to see how recruitment can be done differently, and know IT better than other branches- we have something for you! Join GlobalLogic and help us staff our projects with the best engineers on the market. You will have a chance to work on different profiles (yes, also challenging and almost „impossible” to staff), implement your ideas, and set the recruitment processes as the way you want it. And what about your future team? It is the best team! Full of creative, open, and supportive people. We are fantastically diverse, sometimes bringing different views on the same thing, but this is our biggest strength! What we all have in common – team and our work are the most important for us. Join us and check if GlobalLogic is the place for you!
- At least 2 years of experience in recruitment od IT specialist/engineers
- Experience in conducting and coordinating recruitment processes independently
- Knowledge of methods and sources of active acquisition of candidates
- Good English – written and spoken
- High level of interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Self-reliance and good organizational skills
- Openness and creative approach to recruitment activities
- Experience in working in an international environment will be a plus
- Planning and conducting recruitment processes for IT positions
- Creating and posting recruitment ads
- Active search for candidates
- Pre-selection of candidates and conducting interviews
- Initiatives with proposing new ways of reaching candidates
- Monitoring of ongoing recruitment projects and providing continuous support for the recruitment team and PMs
- Proposing and implementing new recruitment tools
- Building long-term relations with candidates and managers
- Conducting activities building a positive image of GlobalLogic
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
This recruitment process can be held remotely if needed.