🤓 Recruitment Specialist
🌍 GlobalLogic | Puszkarska 7k, Kraków🖥 http://www.globallogic.com/pl
If you are an excellent communicator and you love working with people, if you are not afraid of changing priorities, a very energetic environment and you are ready to fight for every candidate, we are looking just for you. The talent Acquisition Team is growing and we are looking for seasoned recruiters to step in and help with growing demand. Apart from day-to-day recruitment you can be involved in employer branding activities, drive different internal initiatives, work on process improvements. Please apply and let us get to know you!
- At least 1-3 years of experience in recruitment (IT preferred/ outsourcing preferred)
- Experience in conducting and coordinating recruitment processes independently
- Knowledge of methods and sources of active acquisition of candidates
- Experience in planning and executing Employer Branding activities
- Good English knowledge
- High level of interpersonal skills and ability to work in team
- Self-reliance and good organizational skills
- Openness and creative approach to recruitment activities
- Experience in working in an international environment will be a plus
- Planning and conducting recruitment process for IT positions
- Acting as a point of contact for a specific account
- Reporting and tracking the progress of recruitment projects
- Active search for candidates
- Pre-selection of candidates and conducting interviews
- Initiatives with proposing new ways of reaching candidates
- Creating and posting recruitment ads
- Proposing and implementing new recruitment tools
- Building long-term relations with candidates
- Supporting sales team through the preparation of analysis and estimations of candidates market
- Conducting activities building a positive image of GlobalLogic
- Monitoring of ongoing recruitment projects and providing continuous support for recruitment team and PMs
- Supporting definition of open positions and providing recruitment process setup proposal
What We Offer:
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
Your personal data will be processed only for the purpose of this recruitment process. If you want us to process your personal data also for the purpose of future recruitment processes in GlobalLogic, please add the following consent to your application or send it to us in a message:
“I agree to processing of my personal data by GlobalLogic for the purpose of future recruitment processes”. More details on how we process your personal data and what are your rights can be
found here: https://www.globallogic.com/eu-recruitment-privacy/. Remember that you can withdraw your consent anytime, for example by sending an e-mail at email@example.com