🤓 Recruitment Specialist/ Rekruter
🌍 GlobalLogic | Puszkarska 7, Kraków🖥 http://www.globallogic.com/pl
We are looking for a Recruitment Specialist who will support recruitment, coordinate recruitment activities and employer branding activities in our company. If you want to be part of TAG Team in Kraków, please apply now!
- At least 1-2 years of experience in recruitment (IT preferred)
- Experience in conducting and coordinating recruitment processes independently
- Knowledge of methods and sources of active acquisition of candidates
- Experience in planning and executing Employer Branding activities
- Good English knowledge
- High level of interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Self-reliance and good organizational skills
- Openness and creative approach to recruitment activities
Nice to have
- Experience in working in an international environment - nice to have
- Planning and conducting recruitment process for IT positions
- Acting as a point of contact for the specific account
- Reporting and tracking the progress of recruitment projects
- Active search for candidates
- Pre-selection of candidates and conducting interviews
- Initiatives with proposing new ways of reaching candidates
- Creating and posting recruitment ads
- Proposing and implementing new recruitment tools
- Building long-term relations with candidates
- Supporting the sales team through the preparation of analysis and estimations of candidates market
- Conducting activities building a positive image of GlobalLogic
- Monitoring of ongoing recruitment projects and providing continuous support for the recruitment team and PMs
- Supporting definition of open positions and providing recruitment process setup proposal
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!