🤓 Resource Manager
🌍 GlobalLogic | Strzegomska 46B, Wrocław🖥 http://www.globallogic.com/pl
#Resourcemanager, #resourcing, #management
For several years we have been providing software development for the telecommunication industry in line with the newest standards. We have developed a team of high-level specialists responsible for various layers of the embedded software. With starting new projects we are growing now and hence looking for You – an enthusiastic leader – to join our team. Be prepared for the interesting challenges making an impact on the company’s development, giving a sense of responsibility, and satisfaction. If that sounds like a good match for you – don’t wait any longer and join us!
- 2 years of experience in leading teams in the IT sector
- Understanding of software development life cycle (preferably in an embedded environment)
- Effective communication, active listening, tasks prioritization and delegation, problem and conflict solving, good organizational skills
- Ability to deliver key objectives in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in working with external parties (vendors, customers, etc.)
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Recruiting and hiring software talents to fill team positions
- Providing training and support to new hires
- Cross-training employees to ensure job rotation and minimize assignment coverage gaps
- Providing coaching and performance feedback to all team members
- Communicating and ensuring understanding of functional or departmental goals
- Monitoring individual and team metrics and performance versus expectations
- Identifying the needs of an employee and recognizing achievements
- Ensuring quality standards for all processes
- Evaluating overall team and individual performance and delivering the performance reviews
- Cooperation with other line and project managers across the organization
- Managing salaries within the team
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
This recruitment process can be held remotely if needed.
Please include permit for processing personal data in the resume as following: