🤓 Resourcing Manager
🌍 GlobalLogic | Strzegomska 52a, Wrocław🖥 http://www.globallogic.com/pl
#Recruitment, #Resource, #Staff
As a Resourcing Consultant, you will be in charge of monitoring and utilizing an internal pool of employees, working closely with the Talent Acquisition Group and Delivery Department from Poland and Croatia. It is an independent position that will give you a chance to create new processes and standards. This role will provide you with the opportunity for various tasks and active professional growth.
If you understand hiring needs and delivery demand and you have great analytical skills, this role is perfect for you.
We are looking for an innovator who is ready for a new journey!!
- Min. 5 years of experience within the IT industry (in resource management)
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills, able to influence and partner at senior level
- Experience and knowledge of HR and/or recruiting cycle and processes
- Experience in building business partnership
- Presentation skills, excellent communication and writing skills
- Drive, proactivity, flexibility, and multi-tasking
- Ability to work independently and as a team-player
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Recruiting experience is a plus
- Cooperating with senior management from Delivery Department
- Creating and promoting best practices and providing sound advice to business leaders on resourcing policies and procedures
- Streamline resourcing processes
- Analyzing upcoming changes on Delivery Department projects and developing resourcing options
- Implementation of monitoring systems on timely de/allocation of candidates within the company and suggest improvements
- Keeping track on internal candidates' availability and utilization in accordance with the company's needs
- Participating in internal Hiring/HR initiatives
- Cooperating with recruiting team and ensuring smooth and sufficient processing of internal candidates
- Analyzing and collecting, inputting, and reporting recruitment/resourcing data and metrics
- Updating, creating, and supporting internal resourcing databases
What We Offer:
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!