🤓 Resourcing Manager
🌍 GlobalLogic | Puszkarska 7K, Kraków🖥 http://www.globallogic.com/pl
As a Resourcing Manager, you will be in charge of planning, monitoring and utilizing an internal pool of employees, working closely with Talent Acquisition Group and Delivery Department from Poland and Croatia. It is an independent position that will give you a chance to create new processes and standards. This role will provide you the opportunity for various tasks and active professional growth. If you understand hiring needs and delivery demand and you have great analytical skills, this role is perfect for you.
We are looking for an innovator who is ready for a new journey!!
- Min. 5 years of experience within the IT industry in the area of recruitment/resource/staffing management
- Experience in resource planning, implementing staffing plans and utilization/tracking of internal resources etc.
- Very good analyzing, planning and forecasting skills
- Good knowledge of HR procedures and recruiting processes
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills, ability to influence and partner at senior level
- Experience in building a business partnership
- Exceptional presentation skills, excellent communication and writing skills
- Drive, proactivity, flexibility and multi-tasking
- Ability to work independently and as a team-player
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Define, implement and support the internal resourcing process within the company
- Streamline resourcing processes
- Cooperate with Project Managers, Program Directors, and Department Managers to support them in building flexible and efficient staffing structure
- Track and analyze upcoming changes in IT Delivery projects to proactively plan and develop internal resourcing options
- Create and promote best practice and provide sound advice to business leaders on resourcing policies and procedures
- Implement monitoring systems on timely de/allocation of candidates within the company and suggest improvements
- Cooperate with the recruiting team and ensuring smooth and sufficient processing of internal candidates
- Analyze and collect, input and report recruitment/resourcing data and metrics