🤓 Junior Office Assistant
🌍 GlobalLogic S.A. | Strzegomska 46B, Wrocław🖥 http://GlobalLogic S.A.
We are seeking to hire a Junior Office Assistant who will be in charge of assisting our Country Operation Head in organizing, tracking and maintaining our ongoing, internal projects and initiatives for GlobalLogic Poland, Croatia and Slovakia organization. This task involves direct cooperation and support for Country Operation Office including providing necessary administrative support, organizing and participating in internal/external meetings & events, maintaining calendars, coordinating and monitoring internal projects/initiatives, actions and collecting results and ensuring smooth communication with internal and external stakeholders. We are looking for an ambitious, energetic person with high working morale who would like to drive their career with us. If this sounds like you, get in touch!
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Open and proactive with a positive attitude to find a solution; be brave to propose a new approach and adapt to the fast-changing environment
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Ability to work on tight deadlines and have readiness for urgent support when needed
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks and competencies in Google and Microsoft IT landscape. Proficient knowledge on Office applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Previous experience as an executive assistant would be an asset
- Fluent English
- Managing assistant tasks for Country Head including organizing, attending and participating in internal/external meetings and events
- Providing administrative and logistic support as needed
- Maintaining, coordinating and monitoring internal projects/initiatives actions and collecting results
- Preparing necessary presentations and documents required for task realization, proactive data gathering from organization stakeholders, documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Create and control a calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective
- Ensuring tasks and actions deadlines are met and undertaking initiatives as required
- Being open and ready to collect feedback and gather information from stakeholders, working closely with an organization on continuous improvement and proposing new, better solutions and ideas
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
Please include permit for processing personal data in the resume as following: