🤓 Trainee Recruiter
🌍 GlobalLogic | Strzegomska 46b, Wrocław🖥 http://www.globallogic.com/pl
#Trainee, #ILoveRecruiting, #Recruiter
We are looking for a Trainee who will support recruitment and employer branding activities in our company. We guarantee tasks that will give you an impact on the development of the company, sense of responsibility and satisfaction. You will join a dynamic organization which enables its employees to follow their chosen career path and to expand their professional competencies. Together we are a team that promotes open communication, the free exchange of ideas and initiatives. We value creativity, energy and desire to change the traditional recruitment paths.
- Final year student of humanities (preferably Psychology, Sociology, Human Resources)
- Willingness to learn and develop in the area of recruitment and employer branding
- Good knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Very good communication skills
- High level of interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Self-reliance and good organizational skills
- Openness and creative approach to recruitment activities
- Good sense of humor is also welcome!
- Availability: min. 20h per week
- Scheduling interviews with candidates
- Performing pre-screening of candidates
- Preparing marketing CV’s
- Supporting active search of candidates
- Administration of recruitment database with due accuracy
- Preparing, storage of marketing materials for events
- Support during the events
- Support daily activities within the Recruitment Team
- Exciting Projects:**With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment:**You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance:**GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development:**We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits:**We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks:**We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!