🤓 Technical Sourcer
🌍 Glovo | Grzybowska, Warszawa🖥 https://about.glovoapp.com/en/
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Western Asia, and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
YOUR WORK-LIFE OPPORTUNITY:
And that’s just what we’re doing today - but at Glovo, we always think about the future, too! With teams working on new business and geographical expansion, we’re in for the long haul. Therefore, We’re looking for an autonomous Technical Sourcer to help us build our engineering teams. You’ll own the hiring strategy for your teams and hustle to hire the brightest talent in the world. You’ll also work on strategic projects to improve and innovate on how we attract and recruit the best professionals, because we know that there’s always a better way.
You will thrive in an ambiguous environment, love startup culture and adapt to the changing needs of the business as we scale.
- Manage top of funnel recruiting including research, sourcing & candidate assessment
- Manage hiring manager expectations and help develop or optimise interview processes that lead to quality hires
- Improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategy around finding top talent
- Utilizing ATS reports, dashboards, and other tools to illustrate the recruiting pipeline and results
- Be passionate about tech and on-demand and why people should work here
- Spread GlovoLOVE through attending networking events, e-meetups, etc.
- Candidate obsession! Manage your pipeline of candidates and identify what future opportunities they may be a fit for
- A minimum of 2 years of experience sourcing different tech profiles in a fast-paced environment
- Proven experience recruiting in technical recruitment of at least one of the following: backend, frontend, iOS, Android engineers
- History of collaborating successfully with senior managers and business leaders
- Experience working on a variety of roles/levels at an international level
- Solid understanding of Glovo’s vision, business model and operations
- Stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart recruiting partnerships happen
- Metrics oriented. You understand and value backing up recruiting goals and projections with existing data (while never compromising the quality of the candidate experience)
- Recommendations available
EXPERIENCE OUR GLOVO LIFE BENEFITS:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
WHAT YOU’LL FIND WHEN WORKING AT GLOVO:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
At Glovo we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.