🤓 Specjalista ds. Kadr i Płac
🌍 Godel Technologies Poland | Gdańska 130, Łódź🖥 https://www.godeltech.com/
We are a British IT company with HQ in Manchester and Development Centers in Belarus, Poland, Ukraine, Lithuania and Bulgaria. We are included in The Sunday Times Sage Tech Track 100, GP Bullhound Northern Tech 100, Financial Times 1000, Top 10 IT companies in Belarus.
The main wealth of our company is employees - smart and talented specialists, who strive to do things right. Therefore, we pay special attention when we’re looking for new members of our teams.
Godel constantly grows and now we are ready to invite in our Lodz team an experienced and proactive specialist in the role - of Payroll Specialist , who can help us in developing our Lodz branch.
- Managing the full Polish payroll (independent position)
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of all payroll/social insurance compliance obligations
- Providing advice to employees on payroll related issues
- Secure and update employee records and work contracts, ensuring compliance and data privacy.
- Creation and maintenance employees’ personal files in accordance with applicable labor law regulations
- Assist in on-boarding and advising employees, also in terminating their contracts
- At least 3 years of experience in Payroll area
- Ability to work as a single accountant
- At least intermediate level of English (both written and speaking)
- Good knowledge of labor law
- Knowledge of payroll system
- University degree in Audit/Accounting/Finance
- Strong communicator with excellent organizational skills
What we offer:
- Interesting, dynamic work in a stable Company
- Democratic management style & friendly environment
- Competitive wages according to your skills
- Flexible schedule
- Benefit package
- B2B or Employment contract