🤓 Data Analyst - HR data & processes
🌍 GOG.com | Jagiellońska 74, Warszawa🖥 http://gog.com/work
#KPIs, #processes, #data
We are the sister company of CD PROJEKT Red, which is responsible for the worldwide success of The Witcher franchise and the upcoming Cyberpunk 2077. Our team is the driving force of GOG.COM, a digital distribution platform with a curated selection of games, and the GOG GALAXY application that allows you to get all your games and friends in one place.
GOG.com is growing and we need you, a passionate, honest and creative person to join our HR team as a Data Analyst and help it run as smoothly and clearly as the GOG.com website does! No previous HR experience required. Be our Data Hero!
- Developing and measuring HR KPIs and processes (recruitment, compensation & benefits, trainings, engagement)
- Creating forms and sheet templates to gather data
- Crunching the data, clustering and making observations & analysis from the gathered data
- Building HR dashboards and driving data quality improvements
- Creating and modifying payroll related reports to support the payroll processing
- Participating in the selected people processes e.g. salary review, HR budgeting, benchmarking
- Identifying, analyzing and improving existing HR processes, implementing process automation in HR
- Experience in reporting/analytics field
- Excellent command of MS Excel
- Ability to analyze data effectively, spot trends and estimate potential risks and long term consequences
- Willingness to take on responsibility for tasks, work independently and prioritize your work accurately, to participate in internal projects within HR department by providing inputs, data analysis and being an active member
- Strong emphasis on customer service delivery and collaborating across business units and functions
- Excellent English communication skills
- Interested in working in a fast-paced, changing and developing and environment
Would be considered as a plus:
- Previous experience in Lean/Six Sigma or process automation would be an asset
What do we offer?
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games - living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland. Currently, we are working remotely
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts
- Access to a health care and sport activities package
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV and a cover letter (both in English) below!