🤓 Recruitment Specialist
🌍 GOG.com | Jagiellońska, 74, Warsaw🖥 http://www.gog.com
#hr, #recruiter, #gaming
The sister company of CD PROJEKT RED (responsible for the worldwide success of The Witcher and upcoming Cyberpunk 2077), GOG.COM is a digital distribution platform, which serves millions of customers worldwide every month.
Our work environment is relaxed, and the company philosophy often goes against the typical corporate flow. We value games, in-field expertise and people as humans, as they are what GOG.COM is built of. We love what we do and we do it for a reason. As part of our expansion, we are looking for a Recruitment Specialist who will help us drive our demanding recruitment processes and assure that our teams are covered with the best and most fitting talents on the market.
- Handling the recruitment of top quality talents for GOG.COM from start to finish. This includes:
- Working closely with managers & HR Partners to assess needs and requirements within the teams;
- Preparing compelling job descriptions, that truly show the essence of our work;
- Organizing and leading interviews with candidates and evaluating them to assure they not only have the skills, but also have the drive and passion to be part of our GOG.COM family;
- Conducting extensive sourcing of candidates (via LinkedIn, search engines, social channels, recommendations etc.) and effectively inviting them to join GOG.COM, which will allow them to fulfill a dream they didn’t know they have;
- Proposing and implementing alternative candidate sourcing ideas, as well as assessing, expanding and improving existing hiring channels;
- Keeping all related databases up-to-date.
- Supporting our HR Team in other internal projects (i.e. employer branding initiatives, leading onboarding trainings) & assuring that every day at GOG.COM is a pleasant one for everyone.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in recruitment (including direct search, active sourcing) in an international environment.
- Experience in conducting interviews for a wide range of positions, where the outcome was the right person in the right place.
- Proven self-reliance in day-to-day tasks as well as the ability to organise your time wisely and efficiently.
- Outstanding communication and listening skills - remember, speaking is silver, but listening is gold.
- Our work environment is dynamic, so flexibility is key.
- Honesty, passion, creativity. These are not only our values, but the adjectives that describe your profile best.
- Fluent English and Polish (both written and spoken).
- A good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Google Suite.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to constantly grow as a person. We have the training budget but we want you to be steering the spendings.
Would be considered as a plus:
- Experience in recruiting and relocating candidates from outside of Poland.
- Basic knowledge of Polish labor law.
- A passion for games and the gaming industry.
- Interest in and basic experience in various HR practices (performance reviews, onboarding, internal training programs).
What do we offer?
- The possibility to expand your career in an international and extremely creative environment.
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of GOG.com's net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house cantina, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.COM employees.
- Free access to CD Projekt RED & GOG.COM games.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games - living & breathing them!
- A dog friendly environment - yes, you can bring your four legged friend to work.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV and cover letter (both in English) below.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.