🤓 Payroll Expert
🌍 GOG.com | Jagiellońska 74, Warszawa🖥 http://gog.com/work
Have you ever hired, let’s say, someone from Peru or any other exotic country? Have you been in doubt whether Occupational Medicine can be carried out remotely? Are you tired of paperwork and the only thing you wish for is digitalization of the personal files? Are you questioning yourself and trying to get answers every single day? Or maybe being dynamic and creative is your second skin? Is the Agile mindset close to your heart? If so, join our People Operations Team - we love what we do and do it for a reason! Give us a chance to get to know each other better, and bring our HR to the next level together.
- Being a part of dynamic, creative and customer-centric team
- Provide salary on time, with all legal requirements
- Performing all personnel administration services and all related data entry to the HR system
- Preparing and maintaining HR data reporting
- Collaborating in internal projects, focusing on solutions for increasing efficiency and encouraging the best practice sharing (modification and implementation of new HR tools and policies)
- Experienced payroll calculations of all types of agreements
- Well-established knowledge of personnel administrations related topics
- A good command of written and spoken English
- Solid knowledge of MS Office (Excel)
- Can-do attitude and great communication skills
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Operational-excellence orientation
- Customer-centric attitude
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games - living & breathing them!
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- Access to a health care and sports activities package.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons should you need them.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.