🤓 People Manager
5 000 - 8 000 PLN netto
🌍 Gorrion Software House | Błogosławionego Czesława 13, Gliwice🖥 http://www.gorrion.io
#employerbranding, #recruitment, #softwarehouse
Ready for a new exciting opportunity in a software house? Join us as a People Manager!
Who are we?
We have been offering customised software solutions for more than 10 years. Our team consists of nearly 40 talented individuals who are keen about their job and doing other great things together. We are proud to have delivered more than 200 projects to both local and international clients. But it’s not only about numbers. Quality is at the heart of everything we do, confirmed by our customers who rated Gorrion 4.9 on Clutch. Want a grasp of our company culture? Check this out:
Your duties will include:
- planning and coordinating the whole recruitment process,
- onboarding new employees,
- supporting employees in their growth and helping them in choosing the right career path,
- taking care of the employee skill evaluation process,
- organisation of trainings, workshops, trips to conferences,
- participation in the organisation of [corporate] events,
- identifying and resolving conflicts, acting as a mediator at meetings,
- creating and supervising company policies (e.g. regarding benefits, education budget).
You’re our perfect candidate if you have:
- at least one year of experience in a similar position (People Manager, HR Specialist, EB Specialist),
- excellent communication skills,
- great organisational skills,
- proactivity and conflict-solving skills,
- high emotional intelligence,
- being up-to-date with HR and employer branding trends,
- excellent command of English (C1+, written and spoken).
You’ll get some extra points for:
- familiarity with recruitment tools,
- experience in written content creation.
What do we offer?
- salary range from 5 000 to 8 000 PLN (net on B2B) depending on your experience,
- modern and comfy office in Gliwice,
- flexible hours,
- OK system card,
- private healthcare,
- game room and FIFA championships,
- English classes with native speaker,
- snacks and retreats: fruits, coffee, tea and many more,
- great atmosphere and company events,
- free parking.
Want this job?
- Send us your CV.
- Let’s talk online. Ask your questions, let us know who you are.
- Let’s meet. See our office, meet the team.
- It won’t easy, but it’s worth it, and we can prove it. Check what our last year's interns who are with us today are saying about our company.