🤓 Senior Associate Talent Acquisition
8 000 - 15 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Grafton | sienna, Warszawa🖥 https://www.grafton.pl/pl/jobs/Senior-Associate-Talent-Acquisition
#Hr, #Talent Acquisition, #recruiter
For our Client we are currently seeking a Senior Associate Talent Acquisition who will join the Swiss Talent Acquisition team. This position is based in Warsaw.
- Focus on end-to-end recruiting process and any administrative task related to it as well as acting as single point of contact with regards to mobility (employees/new hires moving to Switzerland).
- Partner with local HR and hiring managers across all functions up to Manager level to enable recruitment of best talent using a high quality, efficient and cost-effective process
- Overseeing recruitment policies and process, development of talent acquisition plans.
- Drafting contracts, initiating and managing background verification process, staff referral bonus payout etc.
- Provide advice on best practices to local HR and hiring managers
- Preparation of quarterly metrics
- Act as single point of contact and super user for local HR in Switzerland on queries related to mobility process and policies
- Preparation of cost projections for the business, relocation contracts and authorization of relocation services
- Close collaboration with payroll in order to ensure timely processing of recurring payments for Expats
- University Degree: HR, Business or similar
- Minimum 2 years of related recruitment experience in-house
- Track record in recruitment professionals at various levels and functions
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in English - both in oral and written communication
- Computer skills (MS Office)
- Experience in multinational pharmaceutical company
- Challenging and independent position within an international, dynamically growing company
- Attractive salary
- Wide choice of training
- Contract for one year- with the possibility of extension
- Clear career path
- Social benefits (incl. sports card, medical card, life insurance, lunch card)