🤓 Junior Recruitment Specialist
4 500 - 6 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Grape Up | Fabryczna 6, Wrocław🖥 http://grapeup.com
We are looking for a dedicated team player to join our in-house recruitment team. We will teach you how to lead end-to-end recruitment processes to hire the right people for the right roles and to ensure desired candidate experience. Join us and have a real impact on how things are set in here!
Grape Up helps some of the biggest brands in the world change the way they deliver software and build cloud-native applications. We navigate their journey to the cloud, show them how to work agile and leverage cloud-native technologies so they can deliver their software faster, better and safer.
- Search for talents fitted to the business needs focusing mainly on IT roles
- Successive engagement in end-to-end recruitment processes
- Develop and implement innovative techniques to seek new ways to recruit candidates
- Collaborate with EB on target-specific employer branding activities such as (online) campaigning, conferences, meet-ups, etc.
- Take part in IT events
- Contribute to other People Operations’ projects and processes with a focus on recruitment and ensuring desired employee experience
- Experience in sourcing and headhunting candidates
- Willingness to become an end-to-end recruiter
- Fluency in Polish and English
- Higher education – preferably in HRM, sociology, psychology, business, or related fields
- Strong interpersonal skills, good ability to prioritize daily tasks, goal-orientation, can-do attitude
- “A match to our culture”- a team player with strong communication skills, focusing on what brings value, eager to drive change by taking the initiative and caring for an open and friendly atmosphere
Nice to have:
- Experience in recruitment
- Experience in an international environment
- Knowledge of a local IT job market and its challenges