🤓 IT Sourcer
🌍 Grid Dynamics | Rzeźnicza 28, Wrocław🖥 https://www.griddynamics.com/
#ittalent, #sourcing, #recrutitment
The Sourcer is responsible for working directly with the recruitment team and hiring managers to develop and create sourcing strategies to identify and solicit new, qualified prospects.
This position is for those who are attracted to the search on the Internet, who like interesting and complex search in open sources. If you always find on the Internet what you were looking for, this position is for you!
- Proactive identification of candidates that match the desired skill set for a current or future job opening;
- Reaching out to possible candidates via social media, email, and/or phone calls;
- Heavy sourcing, LinkedIn, Amazing Hiring, GitHub, Stack Overflow and any other avenues for finding talent;
- Identify new channels for good candidates;
- Gain a deep understanding of recruiting operations and the urgent needs of the hiring team;
- Communicate directly with hiring managers, coordinators, interview teams and candidates to optimize the recruitment process on the basis of constructive feedback.
- Strong organizational skills with experience meeting strict deadlines, in a self-directed environment;
- Ability to present creative and well-researched ideas for new techniques and sourcing;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to identify and source top talent;
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in changing work
- English - Intermediate level.
Will be a plus:
- Experience of recruiting or sourcing experience, preferably in the technology field, with experience in field sales & marketing;
- Excellent research/sourcing skills, including use of Boolean search, LinkedIn, and alternative search techniques;
- Ability to deliver results across a team environment, and effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects and candidates.
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team;
- Flexible schedule;
- Medical insurance;
- Benefits program;
- Corporate social events;
- Professional development opportunities.