🤓 Remote Technical Recruiter
🌍 Grupa OLX | Królowej Jadwigi 43, Poznań🖥 http://www.olxgroup.com
Are you passionate about finding the best tech talent in the world? You love working with candidates all around the globe. Your sourcing skills are outstanding, and on top of that you're an influencer capable of building positive relations with senior managers.
If this sounds just about right, you'll be very successful as a Technical Recruiter in our Global Recruiting Team! We are supporting Engineering, Product and Data teams across tech hubs at OLX in Portugal, Germany, Poland and India. We are data driven, focused on delivery, we take ownership and pride in what we do. Join us!
What you will be doing:
- Apply your experience to recruit for Product, Technology and Data roles with ownership of the end to end recruitment experience
- Work independently and autonomously while partnering with hiring managers and peers
- Be responsible for your work and take accountability for all that you do
- Drive the use of data in all you do – be a storyteller who informs on market insights to help drive recruitment strategy
- Deliver an outstanding candidate experience
Who we’re looking for:
- Significant full cycle recruitment experience in a tech environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, including negotiations and the ability to influence without formal authority
- Deep understanding of modern sourcing tools
- Experience in international recruiting, working with remote teams
- Proficient English
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and good benefits, fun working environment with inspiring, passionate, ambitious colleagues
- A choice between working fully remotely or from one of our offices (in Poznań or Warsaw)
- An opportunity to work at a global level and solve for talent challenges across geographies
- A positive, get-things-done working environment
- A dynamic, constantly evolving company (you must be comfortable with change)
What you need to know about us:
OLX Group is the world’s fastest-growing network of trading platforms, serving 300 million people every month and operating in 30+ countries around the world. We help people buy and sell cars, find housing, get jobs, buy and sell household goods, and much more.
We are powered by a team of 7,500+ people working around the world, and we have the strong backing of Prosus, our parent company and one of the largest consumer internet groups in the world.
And remember, we are an equal opportunities employer. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform key job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.