🤓 Tech Recruiter
7 000 - 12 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Grupa OLX | Al. Jana Pawła II 22, Warszawa🖥 http://www.olxgroup.com
#olx, #rekrutacja, #rekruter
We’re looking for a Tech Recruiter (all seniorities) to join our international Talent Acquisition team. This role can be based in Poznań or Warsaw. Please send your application documents in English.
About the Talent Acquisition Team
It’s an exciting time to join our OLX Group TA team. We have recently embarked on a TA transformation journey worldwide in our team of 70+ people. Being part of the project, you will be involved in an implementation of a new ATS, creating processes and sharing recruiting knowledge across the business.
Our global Technology Talent Acquisition team consists of 30+ people based in Poznan, Warsaw, Berlin, Lisbon and Gurgaon. This highly talented team is responsible for hiring across product, data and tech talent across our business in Europe, India and LATAM.
What you’ll do:
- Design and develop efficient recruitment strategies to help us build diverse product, data and tech teams
- Own the end to end recruitment process from the initial contact with the candidate until offer ensuring an outstanding candidate experience
- Acting as a partner and advisor for hiring managers from Engineering, Product, Data and Design.
- Design job descriptions, establish a sourcing strategy and negotiate offers while providing a first-class recruiting support and experience
- Ensure the quality of our hiring process is consistent by conducting interview training for core team members and managers
- Contribute to and drive global TA projects and help us implement global strategies to ensure we create diverse teams and an inclusive workplace culture
You’ll be great for this role if:
- You have significant experience running recruiting processes for senior tech and product positions, end-to-end
- You have strong talent sourcing and interviewing skills: behavioural and technical interviews are part of your daily life
- You speak fluent English - you'll be part of a global team :)
- You work well in constantly changing environments and enjoy autonomy
- You have knowledge of the tech talent market in Europe
What we have for you:
- Be a part of a big international, ambitious and successful team of experienced recruiters who will support you through this journey at OLX Group
- Competitive salary, annual bonus and a selection of benefits including private health care, gym membership, life insurance, training and conferences etc.
- Flexible working and remote opportunity (you need to be based in Warsaw or Poznań)
- Development opportunities within the company
- Career guidance
- Travel opportunities across our European hubs (when the coronavirus situation gets stable)
OLX Group is one of the world’s fastest-growing networks of trading platforms, serving 300 million people every month and operating in 30+ countries across 5 continents. We shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything. We help people buy and sell cars, find housing, get jobs, buy and sell household goods, and much more. With more than 20 well-loved local brands including Avito, OLX, Otomoto, and Property24, our solutions are built to be safe, smart, and convenient for our customers. We are powered by a diverse workforce of 10,000+ talented individuals, together building an inclusive culture around the world. We have the strong financial and operational backing of Prosus, one of the largest consumer internet groups in the world.
We are turning Diversity & Inclusion into our superpower and competitive advantage. We encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identity or expression, backgrounds and experiences to consider applying for this role.
Come join our growth journey, and help build the global product and technology team!