🤓 IT Recruiter with the German language
🌍 Harvey Nash Technology | Mokotowska 49, Warszawa🖥 https://www.harveynash.pl/
IT Recruitment Consultant
Harvey Nash is a global leader in technology recruitment, delivering solutions that connect organizations with the very best talent. We are part of the Harvey Nash Group, a $1bn global professional services organization with 40+ offices across the world.
Would you like to work in a friendly and international atmosphere, in the modern office in the city center? Are you open to working in hybrid mode and exploring the IT market in a different way? Send us your CV 😊
Who we are looking for?
This role is for someone who is full of energy, open-minded, and willing to work hard. This role will be an ideal fit for someone who always wanted to work in a German market
We are looking for people who want to gain experience and start a new career path, come from a different professional background, for people who have recruitment experience, and for those who want to try themselves in this field.
90% of the roles are in the German language, therefore a high level of German is required.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- working in a fast-paced environment to deliver the best candidates within deadlines
- end-to-end recruitment activities: recruiting candidates in the IT field per client request
- Creating and publishing job adverts after briefings with Clients
- Identifying and approaching suitable and qualified candidates
- Following up with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Maintaining a database of potential candidates for future job openings
Skills and experience we are looking for:
- Excellent knowledge of German (min C1) is a must
- Advanced knowledge of English (min B2) is a must
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to work under pressure
- Commitment, enthusiasm, willingness to develop professionally and learn about the specifics of the recruitment & consulting industry
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration system (base + bonuses)
- Opportunity to work in English & German
- Opportunity for business trips abroad as part of training and periodic corporate meetings
- Private medical care & Multisport card
- New office in the city center
- Great atmosphere & marvellous team!
- Necessary work tools (laptop, telephone, access to global & local systems and databases, etc.)