🤓 Senior IT Recruitment Consultant
🌍 Harvey Nash Technology | Chmielna 85/87, Warszawa🖥 https://www.harveynash.pl/
Senior IT Recruitment Consultant (100% remote, Poland)
Harvey Nash is a global leader in technology recruitment, delivering solutions that connect organizations with the very best talent. With over 30 years of experience and global reach, we have unparalleled knowledge and capability in all areas of technology. We are part of the Harvey Nash Group, a $1bn global professional services organization with 40+ offices across the world. The Group is a trusted advisor to some of the world’s leading businesses, governments, and institutions.
Harvey Nash entity in Poland was established in 2013, and since that time has grown from 3 recruiters to 65+ now. We help top global players present in Poland in building contracting IT teams, and we are proud to be the number 1 partner for our key clients. To support our ambitious growth plans towards the Polish market, we are looking for talented and enthusiastic people who thrive in fast-paced environments where every day is different!
If your answer for each of the following questions is a YES:
- Are you a successful IT recruitment consultant wishing to be recognized for your efforts?
- Want to have contact with clients on a daily basis and build partnerships?
- Are you a team player with a collaborative mindset?
- Want to work with an inspirational team?
- Want to be part of a successful global brand with a chance to pursue your career further?
- Want to work with English every day with your colleagues and clients?
- Enjoy working with innovative recruitment solutions and world-class databases?
- Are you interested in recruiting for top global brands already based in Poland, and new logos entering the market soon?
…..and you can see the potential in the scope of responsibilities listed below:
- Managing end to end recruitment process with candidates and contractors in the Polish market
- Sourcing technology talent by matching individuals against pre-qualified specifications
- Conducting searches on several different platforms, including our database, job boards, Boolean search in social media, and various online avenues in order to build your own database full of ready-to-place candidates
- Keeping in touch with your network by updating records, qualifying, and committing candidates to defined roles
- Building partnerships and relationships at all levels both internally, with various members of our workplace and externally, with our clients and contractors
- Ensuring a constant pipeline and 'pool' of potential talent to fulfill future requirements for existing and potential clients
- Handle existing accounts within an array of clients that deliver continuous improvements in service excellence
- Have a responsibility to manage, maintain and develop all aspects of the relationship with nominated client accounts
- Successful account management and development experience which has enabled enhanced service delivery
We would love to have a chat.
What we offer
- Attractive remuneration system (base + bonuses)
- Opportunity to participate in interesting recruitment projects conducted for the most famous and reputable global companies
- LinkedIn Recruiter license
- Opportunity to work in English
- Opportunity for business trips abroad as part of training and periodic corporate meetings
- Necessary work tools (laptop, telephone, access to global & local systems and databases, etc.)
- Office in the city center
- Private medical care and a Multisport card
- Fruits in the office twice a week
- Access to the company's relaxation area
- Superteam and atmosphere!