🤓 Office and People Operations Specialist
🌍 HCM Deck | ul. Kluczborska 17/2, Kraków🖥 http://www.hcmdeck.com
#administration, #hr, #office
We are one of the fastest growing HR tech SaaS startups in Europe. With over 100% YTY growth, we support the success of more than 300,000 employees from companies such as Santander Consumer Bank, Leroy Merlin, Nationale Nederlanden, Volkswagen Group and Allianz.
The company has three offices in Poland: Cracow, Warsaw and Tarnów, although we have employees-satellites in other cities and countries. We are currently 100% remote and we’re planning to move to a flexible remote or hybrid mode in the near future.
We are an English-first company.
But above all, we are a team of HR tech enthusiasts who love to work on enabling people and organization development!
What’s in it for you?
- Having a real impact on a global HR tech brand!
- Working in a startup remote-friendly culture
- Working with a team with a passion for what we do
- Opportunity to develop thanks to a high degree of autonomy and openness to your ideas
- Flexible working hours - work life balance is something we really care about
- Full time contract - it's up to you whether you choose B2B or an employment contract
- Health benefits - you can choose from several packages
- Free English classes
Check out what scope you will be taking care of at HCM Deck:
- Coordination of office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Managing reception area duties such as phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Managing agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Support of budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Creation and update of records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Tracking stocks of office supplies and placing orders when necessary
- Organizing company documents
- Updating office policies as needed
- Submitting timely reports and preparing presentations/proposals as assigned
- Coordination of people documentation and payroll process with external vendors/partners
- Checking payroll information for accuracy and ensure all relevant paperwork is in order
- Updating data with salary or wage adjustments
- Processing other financial compensations or deductions (e.g. annual bonuses, severance pay, taxes, worker’s compensation)
- Handle benefit expenses, like insurance fees or paid leave
- Produce reports to upper management upon request
- Answer employee questions about salaries and payments
- Work with authorities on audits or requests
We’re looking for a person with:
- A can do attitude, positivity and a growth mindset
- Experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Experience as a payroll coordinator or similar role
- Familiarity with payroll processes
- Native Polish and very good English (min. B2+)
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Comfortable with Excel (functions, data etc.)
- An analytical mind with good math skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of Polish Labour Law
During this recruitment process you can expect:
- First exploratory call from the recruiter to briefly discuss the role and our mutual expectations
- A recruitment assignment to let you test what your actual work would be about
- 1st interview, during which we would like to know more about your experience and qualifications and we would discuss your assignment
- 2nd interview, during which we would like to know more about you as a person and let you know us better
Does it sound like an exciting opportunity for you or someone in your network? Do not hesitate to apply or pass the ad on.
We’re looking forward to meeting you!