🤓 HR Project Management Specialist
🌍 Hemmersbach | Marcina 11, Katowice🖥 https://www.hemmersbach.com/
#hr, #projectmanagement, #recruitment
Be part of us
We are a global IT service provider. With over 4,000 permanent colleagues in more than 50 subsidiaries worldwide, we enable Device as a Service for the IT industry in 190+ countries. DaaS combines hardware, software, lifecycle services and financing into a single contract with a fee per device.
- Coordinating authority for all international HR teams and ensuring outstanding HR work is completed
- Managing and operating HR projects from planning to implementation, control and optimization
- Building up a very good network with the national and international HR teams as well as to the management level
- Working closely with the project team, senior managers, and other project groups to achieve expected results
- Providing support to projects across Human Resources team around the globe
- Creating documentation for projects, including risks tracking, action logs, project deliverables and schedules.
- Examining our current processes, identifying optimization needs from an operational and strategic point of view and developing innovative measures to improve our KPIs in consultation with the HR Manager.
- Experience in HR Project Management and the application of this on an international level in operational positions
- Very good English skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Focus on quality, professional approach and possible improvements
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure
- Reliability: a secure job position in an exponentially growing international company
- Variety: exciting projects and challenges within your own responsibility
- Team Spirit: strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Openness: Direct and informal communication even at the management level
- A socially responsible employer: not only continuously commercially successful but also who provides a sense of purpose: Hemmersbach Rhino Force is our environmental protection organization and Hemmersbach Kids’ Family - project we help children across the globe who live in poor conditions
- Career Opportunities: Great possibilities for professional, personal and language training
- Initial Help: buddy programme to help you get started, a welcome pack included
- A package of co-funded benefits: multisport card, private health care as well as life insurance for you, your partner and family members
- Other conveniences like: free coffee, tea, co-funded lunches delivered to the office
Would you like to join our team? Please send your CV in English.