🤓 IT Recruiter
🌍 Hemmersbach | ul. Wyścigowa, Wrocław🖥 https://www.hemmersbach.com/
#recruiter, #it, #interview
BE PART OF US
Hemmersbach provides IT infrastructure services in more than 190 countries with 50+ own subsidiaries. We deliver exclusively for the leading companies in the IT industry. As pragmatic problem solvers, we not only enthuse our customers, but also make the world a better place: 20% of our profits go into our Direct Actions Hemmersbach Rhino Force and Hemmersbach Kids’ Family. That’s why Hemmersbach is The Social Purpose IT Company.
Become part of our multinational Talent Acquisition Team!
Together, we source IT professionals and constantly evolve our recruiting processes to support Hemmersbach in its continuous growth.
You contribute to this great development by taking over the whole recruitment process for software developers worldwide - from initial contact to contract signing:
- You conduct telephone screenings and job interviews and submit contract offers
- You place job ads, track their performance and make adjustments if necessary
- You carry out active sourcing on various portals
- You act as a contact point for our operations regarding HR topics
- You will receive a competitive uncapped bonus on top of your salary: The more you hire - the more you earn!
- Previous experience in recruiting IT professionals
- Understanding and ideally hands-on experience with technologies such as PHP 7, Laravel 5, Eloquent, EcmaScript 6, React or Redux.
- Excellent English skills in oral and written
- A secure job position in an exponentially growing international IT company
- Room to implement your own ideas, challenges within your own responsibility
- Possibility to grow within a multicultural work environment with a flat structure and direct, informal communication
- A job with purpose - possibility to contribute to our CSR projects: Hemmersbach Rhino Force, Hemmersbach Kids’ Family
- Welcome package, full introduction into the company,
- Buddy program to help you get started
- Language courses, discounts in partner universities, a wide range of trainings on our internal e-learning platform, for our employees’ kids access to educational modules
- Hybrid mode work options
- Company bus from the centre of Wroclaw
- A package of co-funded benefits: lunches and multisport card, private health care as well as life insurance for you, your partner, and family members