🤓 HR Ops Delivery Lead-Cracow & Tallinn
🌍 Hitachi ABB Power Grids | Pawia 7, Kraków🖥 https://www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com/career.html
HR Service Center Delivery Lead for Cracow and Tallinn is fully accountable for managing the operation of the HR Service Center Operations. The Delivery Lead takes responsibility for the delivery of high-quality services, to supported business locations and clients and against agreed performance targets and scope of services. As the Hitachi ABB Power Grids integration is ongoing, the HR Operations Service Center Leader for Cracow and Tallinn plays a key role to ensure successful execution of the transitions according to the implementation plans. Furthermore, HR Service Center Delivery Lead for Cracow and Tallinn will drive further optimization of HR processes in close collaboration with the Hitachi ABB Power Grids HR. You would report to the Global Head of HR Operations.
Joining the Hitachi ABB Power Grids HR organization, you will have the opportunity to work in a high-paced international environment and grow together with the rapidly developing business. Join us now in this exciting journey and seize the unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping the development of the new global organization in HR.
- Contribute to the management of the HR Operations as part of the Global HR Operations Core team member.
- Implement HR Operations strategy in Cracow and Tallinn HR Service Centers.
- Manage overall business operations across all supported locations / clients and deliver services according to signed-off Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), agreed KPIs and quality targets.
- Plan, develop and implement a strategic roadmap in line with HR Operations business strategy (e.g. plan the development of the operations and further refine the operating model, organizational structure and governance model, seek opportunities to expand the offering in line with the business strategy).
- Drive financial management including budgeting and forecasting and cost management.
- Ensure quality HR operations services delivery during integration projects.
- Define and drive people management strategy of the HR Operations for Cracow and Tallinn (e.g. workforce planning, training, engagement, mentoring, succession planning, incentives and retention) and lead with the example.
- Support and lead change in the operations during the integration programs.
- Constantly evaluate the HR proposition and the service to clients with a view to improving delivery through innovation and the implementation of industry best practice.
- Ensure contribution of the HR Operations Services Center to the Integration projects by allocating necessary resources and participating with an open mind in the design and implementation of quality future services, processes and concepts for HR.
- Collaborate across HR Operations and HR function in order to build / strengthen Hitachi ABB Power Grids brand recognition on the market, represent HR Operations in internal / external meetings and drive set-up of required policies / processes / practices to establish a successful center.
- Collaborate and build sustainable relationships with other HR Operations stakeholders globally to develop further efficiencies and to ensure consistency of management approaches within HR Services.
- Build sustainable relationships with within HR and cross functionally within Hitachi ABB Power Grids and with Hitachi Group stakeholders.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
- 7-10 years of professional experience in leading global or multi-country service center operations preferably in HR.
- Sound Operations management experience.
- Project Management experience.
- Lean Sigma / Six Sigma quality and process improvement experiences.
- High degree of client orientation and service mind-set.
- Strong analytical approach to problem solving, high degree of proactive behavior and result orientation.
- High degree of structure and self-organization, deadline focused.
- Experience in HRIT transformation projects (e.g. Workday) valued.
- Excellent Power Point and Excel skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- High degree of passion and commitment.
- Effective management of different cultures.
- Ability to build relations across various countries / cultures.
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation skills).
- Fluent in English (oral and written). In addition, Polish and German appreciated.
- Medical insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Gym membership.
- Flexible work practices.