🤓 Senior HR Services Administrator
🌍 Honeywell | żelazna 4, Katowice🖥 http://honeywell.com/
#HRS, #HR, #humanresources
The Senior HRS Operations Specialist will work with internal & external customers, business leaders and will be responsible of the timely delivery of the high-quality customer service in line with Honeywell processes and policies.
The Senior HRS Operations Specialist will be responsible to fulfill wide range of HRS operation related tasks from admin to projects. Guidance to others may be provided according to specific assignments applying broad knowledge of specific technical/operational practices.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Leading or being involved in various projects.
- Process ownership on designated areas at country level.
- Backup for team leader for priorities and escalation path.
- Propose solutions to improve metrics and initiate improvement ideas.
- Training new joiners or refreshing know-how on process related specifics.
- Maintaining and updating SOPs and PMs on regular basis.
- Handling requests in the areas of: On-boarding and Exit process administration, Employee letters (e.g. verification letters), Employment contracts modifications, Medical and benefits administration, Leave administration
- Support HRS related audit.
- Managing HRS service requests in CRM according to Golden rules.
- Coordinate and provide data and information to payroll for monthly closing.
- Comply with all required policies & local labour law.
- Previous experience in working for multinational company in Customer Service environment
- Fluent English and Polish
- Knowledge about Polish HR Administration
- Good PC skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM)
- Readiness to travel one day per week to Warsaw
- Customer Focus - a “can do” attitude
- Excellent organizational skills
- Focus on details
- Ability to work under pressure with limited supervision