🤓 Sr Payroll Subject Matter Expert (French)
🌍 Honeywell | F2F Business Campus, Katowice🖥 https://careers.honeywell.com/us/en
#kadry, #french, #payroll
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Payroll Subject Matter Expert to prepare, process, maintain, verify and reconcile data as part of payroll for our French team. The role will be based at our Katowice office.
What you will be doing?
- You will be responsible for the French payroll function and provision of all payroll process specific services and deliverables.
- You will ensure that payroll processes are in line with global processes & directions.
- Ensure legal and taxation standards, procedures, collective tariff agreements, country specific requirements are met, and we comply with local legislative obligations and internal auditing requirements.
- You will request / follow up on Technical IT tickets to update SAP to ensure legal compliance in sync with our Global payroll team.
- You manage final payroll settlement based on data received from HR Generalists and payroll data
- Participate actively on payroll integrations of new acquisitions.
We’re looking for:
- Experience in a similar role with French payroll processing.
- Strong knowledge of local French labour laws & payroll legislation, HR processes and policies.
- Strong problem solving, decision making and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to form strong customer relationships, an understanding of customer focus and service delivery.
- Ability to deliver results in a Right and Fast process.
What’s in it for you?
- Work for a well-known brand with a continued focus on innovation and growth.
- Join a dynamic team where most leaders are promoted from within!
- Competitive salary and generous benefits!
Honeywell International is a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries around the world. We invent and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to global macro trends like energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalisation and customer productivity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.