🤓 Senior Technical Recruiter
3 000 - 4 000 USD netto
🌍 Housecall Pro | Miramar Road, San Diego🖥 https://www.housecallpro.com
#RECRUITER, #TECHNICALRECRUITER, #HIRING
Housecall Pro Senior Technical Recruiter
Housecall Pro is the # 1 rated app for home service companies in the United States. The company is based in San Diego, California, USA. However, we have a number of engineering teams in Poland that we're looking to expand.
The Housecall Pro - Poland team is growing rapidly, and we are looking for a strong Technical Recruiter to help us strategically scale multiple technology teams, including engineering. If you have a knack for digging up hard to find talent and thrive in a fast paced environment, this could be the role for you. You will work collaboratively with the HCP Poland team as well as HCP US to be a true partner to the key stakeholders in our organization, to fill roles that are critical to the success and growth of Housecall Pro
What you'll do:
- Manage end-to-end recruiting process to include active sourcing, screening applicants, providing detailed candidate assessment for hiring managers, coordinating remote interviews (Zoom), negotiating and closing offers, all with the highest degree of professionalism and emphasis on candidate experience,
- Effectively manage candidates to ensure engagement throughout the whole process and deliver a positive experience,
- Manage weekly reporting, tracking progress using data, drawing insights to make hiring processes more efficient,
- Build business partnerships with the hiring management to facilitate the talent acquisition screening, selection and forecasting process,
- Create interview questionnaire templates unique to each role as well as establish scorecard competencies for each role,
- Diligently manage all scheduling and coordination of candidates, interviewers and candidate reviews,
- Fluent in Polish and English.
What you Bring:
- 2-3 years current experience in talent acquisition environment (agency or corporate),
- Previous experience recruiting on technical roles such as engineering, product, analytics, etc.
- Strong track record directly sourcing candidates through various channels to include online (ex. LinkedIn, Indeed) and social media platforms, and successfully building out pipelines of qualified candidates.
- Proven experience recruiting across the company platforms to include, technology, finance, marketing, sales and customer service is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (eg phone, Zoom and structured documentation)
- Demonstrable experience of improving recruitment and selection processes based on needs of the business using real time data and reporting.
- Proficiency with MacOS, Google Suite, and ATS (Greenhouse) preferred but not required.
- Team player with a high sense of urgency and motivation to see the team and business succeed.
- A quick learner, a self-starter, ability to work independently, and willing (and able) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility in a growth environment.
- You wake up thinking about creating an awesome candidate experience and are willing to bring those ideas to table.
- You are comfortable and confident with working with hiring managers at all levels to include C-suite.
- You are organized.
- You are passionate about finding an eclectic and diverse variety of candidates
- You like to have fun at work (yes, it's in the job description).
- You are an excellent verbal and written communicator and fluent in both English and Polish.
- You are excited about Housecall Pro and our mission and are able to articulate that to candidates
What we offer:
- You decide where you are working from - we're fully remote,
- Our organization in Poland is autonomous. You'll work on Central European time,
- We're hiring Senior Recruiters, not robots. We want to empower you to do great work. That includes giving you strong autonomy,
- Salary between $ 3000 USD and $ 4000 USD per month dependent on experience,
- Newest MacBook Pro,
- Paid bank holidays,
- Paid vacation.