🤓 Junior Recruitment Specialist
3 800 - 4 130 PLN brutto
🌍 HR Contact | Jasionka, Jasionka🖥 https://hrcontact.co/pl
#recruiter, #recruitment, #HR
Join a growing team of fun and easy-going, but ambitious and focused HR professionals. Currently, we are looking for someone eager to start his journey within the recruitment world as a:
Junior Recruitment Specialist
Ref. no: JRS/06/2021/RZ
Ref. no: JRS/06/2021/RZ
- You will write and speak in English a lot, so you need to be fluent.
- Are you solving problems like Sherlock Holmes? Tackling challenges and looking for new solutions is your cup of tea? Perfect!
- Curiosity is your middle name, you like to learn and develop new skills.
- You know your way around social media.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are going to help you to excel in this role, as you will use them on daily basis.
- If you already had a chance to work within the HR industry – we should chat about your projects and experience.
- Maybe you are passionate about HR and yet to explore these waters, great, get in touch and let’s do it together!
- Learn how to conduct end-to-end recruitment processes for engineering, e-commerce and fintech industries in Poland and abroad.
- Work hand-in-hand with the recruitment team to determine position requirements, create candidate profiles, communication and sourcing strategies.
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook and Github).
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search).
- Act as the first point of contact for new candidates and set the tone for the interview process.
- Assist with screening calls to get to know the candidates and evaluate whether there is a mutual fit for the role and learn how to handle a full interview.
- Write candidate descriptions, social media posts, sharing your knowledge by writing case studies and blog posts.
- Having time for self-development and other activities (e.g. additional projects).
- Our stack: eRecruiter, Trello, LinkedIn, MS Office + other useful tools 😊
- Stable employment.
- Collaboration with experienced HR experts (recruiters and sourcers).
- Individual development and training opportunities.
- Private medical care (Medyk).
- Remuneration based on your experience and skills.
Other things you should know:
- We have an office in Jasionka (Aeropolis Technology Park).
- We have regular team meetings and other activities (e.g. lunches).
- We are open to remote work.