🤓 Talent Acquisition Specialist
🌍 HR Contact | Rzeszów, Rzeszów🖥 http://www.hrcontact.co
#HR, #talentacquisition, #recruitment
Join a growing team of fun and easy-going, but ambitious and focused HR professionals.
Currently, we are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing team in Rzeszów.
What will you be doing?
- Conducting end-to-end recruitment processes for engineering, e-commerce, IT roles in Poland and abroad ( e.g. conducting role briefings with hiring managers, writing creative job ads, creating recruitment strategies, co-creating sourcing strategies).
- Sourcing for talents using different tools: LinkedIn, Google, Github, Stack Overflow etc., building talent pools, conducting candidate screening & full behavioral interviews.
- Writing candidate descriptions, social media posts, sharing your knowledge by writing case studies and blog posts.
- Collaborating with HR Contact clients – taking full-responsibility for each recruitment project, collecting and defining job requirements, working in accordance to project deadlines, being responsible for milestone management, sharing market knowledge and providing business and HR consultancy to clients.
- Coordinating the full-recruitment process with business clients from scheduling meetings to giving constructive feedback to candidates.
- Having time for self-development and other activities (e.g. additional projects).
- Our stack: eRecruiter, Trello, LinkedIn, MS Office + other useful tools 😊
- Experience in conducting end-to-end recruitment projects.
- Strong sourcing competencies or interest in further developing the skillset.
- Strong business acumen to collaborate with clients (hiring managers, HR departments e.g.) and C-level candidates.
- Excellent communication skills in both Polish and English (B2+ or C1).
- Previous experience in using eRecruiter or any other ATS is welcome.
- We are looking for an ambitious, goal-oriented, organized person, who likes to work in a fast-paced environment 😊
Other things you should know:
- We have an office in Jasionka (Aeropolis Technology Park).
- We have regular team meetings and other activities (e.g. lunches, company outings).
What you can expect:
- Support your professional development through e.g. internal and external trainings.
- Private medical insurance (Medyk).
Recruitment process: 3-step process (2 x interview + 1 x recruitment assignment).
If you can thrive in a start-up organization with a lot of responsibility for your projects, we’d like to welcome you to our team!