🤓 HR Advisor in Engineering
🌍 HR Solutions Group | Grunwaldzka 415, Gdańsk🖥 http://www.hrsolutions-group.com
#recruiter, #trainings, #hr
We invite you to participate in the recruitment process for the position of HR Advisor in an international company in Gdańsk. This position will allow you to develop your skills in recruitment or training.
- Stable employment in an international company
- Work full of interesting challenges
- Direct cooperation with the President of the Management Board and Directors of other departments
- Large opportunities for independent work and implementation of creative tasks
- Fixed salary with a bonus system
- Medical insurance
- Group insurance
- Multisport card
- Additional language courses
- Work in a modern working environmen
Areas of work of a trainer:
- Research and identify training needs within the organisation.
- Coordinating the implementation of internal and external training and development initiatives for specialist and managerial positions based on identified needs and within agreed budget.
- Preparing and delivering internal soft skills workshops.
- Supporting performance management and talent management processes
Areas of work of the Recruiter / HR Specialist
- Conducting recruitment processes for specialist/engineering positions.
- Supporting onboarding and offboarding processes of employees.
- Participating in building a positive Damen Engineering Gdańsk brand.
- Participating in the organisation of company events and the implementation of wellbeing programmes.
- Preparation of reports and analyses in the HR area.
- Advising managers and employees on HR-related issues.
- Cooperation with other teams in the company
- Participate in the improvement of internal processes and procedures.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Psychology, Sociology, Human Resource Management or other related field
- Min. 4 years of professional experience in a similar position
- Experience in HR in the area of engineering - desirable
- Ability to prepare, coordinate and implement development and educational initiatives
- Practical experience as an internal soft skills trainer
- Practical experience in conducting recruitment processes independently
- General knowledge of labour law
- Very good knowledge of MS Office package
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English (min. B2)
- Ability to work both in a team and individually