🤓 Executive Assistant (remote in Poland)
8 000 - 11 000 PLN netto
🌍 HRO Digital | Centrum, Wrocław🖥 http://www.hro-digital.com
HRO Digital is an international company providing recruitment support within #Fintech, #Finance and #Banking market in EMEA. We connect the most innovative organizations with the best people in the market. We conduct systematic market research, which allows our Digital Teams to be a step ahead of the competition.
Currently we are looking for Executive Assisant - our Client is an international company present all around the world. They are a leader in digital transformation of banking services and Cracow is one of the most important technological centers - majority of projects are delivered from Poland :)
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join us and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, we offer opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
- Fluent in English
- Being able to work with up to 4 executives
- Previous experience in a similar set up (providing services to persons in other countries)
- Experience from an international, big company
- Calendar management
Managing calendar entries, monitoring clashes, setting up internal & external meetings, booking time slots for lunch, travel etc., managing agendas during absences (delegating important meetings to deputies, monitoring inbox on demand). Scheduling meetings in different time zones.
Booking travel arrangements in advance according to directors expectations and existing policies (plane, railway, hotels, taxi, transportation), obtain approvals if needed, applying for visas, making changes to existing travel reservations. All travel arrangements will be done by direct contact with travel desk by mail or phone.
Timely settlement of expenses according to existing policies, storaging director's invoices and receipts for audit purposes, approving expenses reports on directors behalf
- Timesheets Clarity
Fill timesheets and submitting them for apporval (on demand)
Booking meeting rooms in different locations; food beverages (lunch ordering, catering for external visits)
- Ad hoc tasks
Raising incidents and setting out of office status on directors behalf, help with resolving various issues
Adding holiday entries on behalf of clients. Approving holidays requests on behalf of clients
- Stable job in professional team and long-term projects
- Attractive salary, B2B or UoP contract
- 100% remote work
- Interesting path of career in an international, well known company
- Private health care, Multisport and employees' benefits
- Contact with the best technologies available in the market
- Friendly teams and people-focused attitude
- Opportunity to learn new things
- Parking few minutes away from the office, relax room, game room, bicycle racks in the underground garage, showers dedicated to cyclists