🤓 People Transformation Lead
10 000 - 15 000 PLN brutto
🌍 HRO Digital | Wadowicka, Kraków🖥 http://www.hro-digital.com
HRO Digital is an international company providing recruitment support within #Fintech, #Finance and #Banking market in EMEA. We connect the most innovative organizations with the best people in the market. We conduct systematic market research, which allows our Digital Teams to be a step ahead of the competition.
Currently we are looking for People Transformation Lead to join one of the biggest banks in Cracow!
Channels Transformation is part of Wealth and Personal Banking (WPB) Technology and brings together mobile, branch, contact centres and digital channels to ensure seamless delivery of these products and features to our customers.
Channels Transformation has c. 4500 resources located Globally with an annual budget of c. $400m. The Business Management function ensures strong oversight and control of Finances and Operational activities including workforce, vendor and resource management.
Reporting into the Workforce Management Lead, the People Transformation Lead will be responsible for a range of governance activities on the Channels Transformation employee / contractor ‘lifecycle’ in the organization specially related to capabilities transformation and capacity management.
- Works closely with the Platform Business Manager, CTOs and Central teams to understand the Transformation activities (Avenir) requirements for that year’s programme.
- Own and report targets / forecasts / actuals of the Avenir programme by using data to generate informative executive level reporting using MS Excel and other COO tools.
- Effective stakeholder management, understand, prioritise and translate requirements into simplified solutions
- Ensure excellent quality of location strategy and workforce data and alignment of data across relevant tools and systems including Pioneer, Employee Central, Vendor Portal and Taleo
- Initiate the capacity management activities for CT, being a reference point, a “go-to” person with clear understanding of the topic and their value-add. Ensure, via project management tools and activities, a proper implementation of the “skills matrix” and a “capacity utilisation” culture in Channels Transformation adhering to practices existent in WPB as well as by creating new ways of operating to deliver the expected outcomes.
- Ensure a regular review of existing service levels in place and where deemed necessary work with the COO/ BMs communities to define and implement improvements to ensure a consistent and efficient set of services.
- Create excellent working relationship with other COO stakeholders like: Project Avenir leaders (WPB and Central team); Delivery Management (Prioritization and capacity utilisation); WPB Transformation team
- Build excellent relationships with members of the BMs, Transformation and CTOs to enable successful execution of role
- Work closely with members of COO function (Finance, Workforce, Governance & Vendor) to ensure continued engagement and knowledge of operational principles
- Create excellent working relationship with Country aligned Business Management functions to ensure successful operational execution in key locations
- Excellent working relationships across COO, Platform & Value Streams
- Champion new ways of working across the COO team
- Lead a team with 2-3 team members who will manage the day-to-day activities
- To ensure strong and effective operational control whilst supporting a delivery agenda
- To manage effectively across multiple geographies
- Challenging ways of working which do not conform to the highest operational standards
- Alignment of operational data across numerous systems such as Pioneer, Employee Central, GPDM, Clarity etc
- Ability to deliver on an environment with multiple / conflicting priorities
Knowledge & Experience
- 6 + years professional experience in a large Global organisation preferably in an IT department or shared service organisation
- Proven track record in IT project management role
- Proven track record in business / project financials
- Degree and previous experience in IT / IT background
- Strong stakeholder management / Relationship Management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skill, a passion for metrics and figures, and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture
- Experience of working on a global scale (i.e. across timezone & geography and with remote teams)
- Highly motivated and able to work independently, under pressure and proactively in a fast paced environment with multiple deadlines
- Positive, proactive and can-do attitude
- Strong Excel skills
- Stable job in professional team
- Competitive salary, contract of employment + annual bonus
- Interesting path of career in an international organization
- Access to e-learning platforms like A Cloud Guru, LinkedIn leaning, Safari books
- Funding technical certification and courses related to the job duties
- An opportunity to broaden/deeper knowledge and expertise in global projects
- Ability to work from home (now 100% remote) and flexible working hours
- Parking few minutes away from the office
- Relax room (with massage chairs and area for yoga/stretch), game room (with Xbox, PS consoles and foosball table), bicycle racks in the underground garage and around the office, showers dedicated to cyclists
- Private health care (different options – from basic to VIP), employees’ benefits: private life insurance, multisport
- Childcare policy
- Work and Learn from teams with mature process and tools to ensure the best in class deliverables
- Casual dress code