🤓 Senior Talent Management Advisor
🌍 Huuuge Games Sp. z o.o. | Warsaw Hub, Warszawa🖥 https://huuugegames.com/
#talent, #L&D, #trainings
We have a place for you in a unique spot of the gaming industry!
Join our HR Team as Senior Talent Management Advisor in Warsaw to work with the best #TeamOfTeams!
At Huuuge Games you can count on unparalleled team support and hands-on approach while working on an exciting high-tier social gaming product.
Face your ambition and get the opportunity you deserve!
In this role you will:
- Build a comprehensive approach to the development of our employees and leaders as part of the Talent Strategy;
- Build a comprehensive approach to the talent management circle with a strong focus on performance management (for ex. annual review, feedback culture, etc.) as a part of the Talent Strategy;
- Design and implement leadership model and competency model based on the company’s strategy and culture;
- Design and implement solutions to build an internal bench of top talents (career paths or equivalent, talent review process, succession planning process);
- Design and implement development programmes for different groups of employees - individual contributors, managers, leaders, new joiners, etc.
- Monitor the efficiency of implemented solutions and create adjustments to meet business expectations and needs
- Design and conduct training sessions and presentations
- Contribute to design and implementation of global and local complex HR projects
- Prepare presentations and reports
- A Master's degree in human resources, psychology, or related field required
- At least 5 years of experience in creating and implementing development solutions and talent management processes and solutions in complex, international organizations (for ex. annual review, goal setting, talent review, succession planning, career paths, etc.)
- Training facilitation skills
- Deep knowledge about trends and new solutions in Learning & Development and Talent Management.
- Strong understanding of manager effectiveness, leadership development, change leadership, adult learning theory and team effectiveness.
- Experience in multi-site operations/multi-business unit environments is strongly preferred
- Great communication skills, the ability to influence and engage colleagues and key stakeholders
- Ability to create and maintain an excellent employee experience
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Very good written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Being open-minded and culturally aware
Surprise us with:
- Experience in applying assessments in a learning environment, particularly- 360s, Insights Discovery/ Strengthsfinder 2.0/ Herrmann Brain Dominance (HBDI)/ Five Dysfunctions of a Team / Ideal Team Player, etc.
- Coaching certificate