🤓 Tech Recruiter
6 500 - 10 500 PLN brutto
🌍 Ideamotive | Wola Retro, Warszawa🖥 https://ideamotive.co/
#IT, #rekruter, #B2B
We are calling for an enthusiastic tech recruiter to join our Talent Management team! Your role will be to translate the recruitment briefs from our Clients into irresistible job ads, source exceptional tech talent, and lead the Candidates through the recruitment process.
Please note that we work with tech companies and startups. Knowledge of the IT industry is certainly a huge advantage in filling this role!
Role main responsibilities:
- Working closely with the sales team. Gathering all the recruitment info needed in order to create recruitment briefs and materials (role descriptions, job ads, social media posts)
- Sourcing talent by utilizing a variety of tools, such as job boards, social media channels, and dev communities
- Performing initial screening and scheduling interviews
- Managing the ongoing communication with candidates
- Getting the candidates ready for the recruitment calls with our Clients
- Supporting onboarding
- Building sourcing and recruitment reports for our Clients and internal teams
- At least 1 year of recruitment experience, preferably gained while working for an agency or software development company
- Experience in recruiting for technical roles (programmers, testers, infrastructure and network engineers, IT project managers, etc)
- Polish and English proficiency (C1 or higher)
- Knowledge of leading tech recruitment platforms
- Persuasiveness and persistence
- Openness to feedback and willingness to share it with others
- Ability to assess both hard and soft skills of the Candidate
- Knowledge of productivity and automation tools (i.e. Zapier), project management tools (i.e. ClickUp, Asana), reminders & to-do apps, spreadsheets (i.e. Google Spreadsheets, AirTable)
- A solid understanding of technical terminology, the differences between programming languages and frameworks
Not sure if you fit perfectly? Worry not! At the end of the day, we care more about your intelligence, values, and attitude than your actual experience. As long as you are ready to learn and grow, we will make sure you got all the support you need.
What do we offer?
- salary: 5000 - 8000 PLN net
- The flexibility of the contract type (B2B or civil contracts, such as UoD or UZ)
- work equipment: MacBook + screen, smartphone
- working flexibility: full-time/part-time remote or working from our offices in Warsaw (Wola)
- fast learning curve and constant opportunity for professional and personal growth
- working with tech and business experts ready to share their knowledge and experience
- paid time-off
We build digital products and deliver tech talent for startups, scale-ups, and enterprises in Europe, the US, Asia, and Africa.
We aim for the highest quality in our work, and we bet on building strong, long-lasting relationships with our clients and developers.
As a team, we believe in bullshit-free communication, working flexibility, and embrace the non-blaming culture. We trust each other and are not afraid to take responsibility. We are always looking for growth opportunities.
Interested? Don’t wait - apply right away!