🤓 Talent Sourcing and EVP Leader
🌍 IKEA | pl. Szwedzki 1, Janki🖥 http://ikea.pl
Talent Sourcing and EVP Leader,
IKEA Retail, INGKA Group, Janki/Warsaw
Are you passionate about People, Employer Branding and Talent Acquisition? Do you believe that behind each potential Employee there is something more than professional experience? If your answer is “yes”, we were waiting just for YOU! IKEA Retail Poland is on an exciting journey to transform our retail business and we want to continue attracting diverse talents and positioning IKEA as the brand everyone wants to work for.
Who you are:
- have proven professional experience in Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding area (min. 2 years),
- always curious and driven to leverage talent sourcing and EB to compete in the employment market,
- have experience in coordinating and co-creating local employer marketing campaigns,
- apply business knowledge to achieve organizational goals and translate insights and data into actions and directions,
- able to work independently, take own initiatives and responsibility but also a team-player,
- work effectively in handling multiple priorities, initiatives and tasks,
- able to build relationships, influence, inspire and work cross-functionally,
- have adaptable communication skills with fluent knowledge of Polish and English,
- passionate about people and see yourself as an Ambassador of the IKEA culture and values!
About the team:
You will have a great team around you who will be experts in recruitment and onboarding which means that you will get the chance to be part of the whole talent attraction area. Together, we set the direction and advise our units on how to best attract, recruit and retain co-workers that makes IKEA unique.
As a Talent Sourcing and EVP Leader you will:
- lead, co-create and execute engaging EB and recruitment activities that will position IKEA as a great place to work and ensure a pipeline of the best candidates who share IKEA values,
- be a local subject matter expert for all sourcing & EVP aspects for all units in IKEA Retail Poland,
- develop country and local attraction and sourcing strategies in collaboration with our global organization,
- work cross-functionally with various internal stakeholders and external suppliers
- develop and train People & Culture team on local sourcing frameworks and monitor channel utilization across the country,
- proactively manage sourcing needs for today and the future and track performance on sourcing & EVP dimensions.
This role sits in the Recruitment & Sourcing country team and you will be reporting to the Recruitment & Sourcing Manager. This role will be based in IKEA Service Office - Janki.