🤓 HR Specialist
🌍 Incora | Robotnicza 42a, Wrocław🖥 https://www.incora.com/
#HR, #HRIS, #hrspecialist
We are seeking an HR Specialist!
Location: Poland, Wrocław, ul. Robotnicza 42a
Incora™ (a merge of 2 great companies’: Pattonair and Wesco) is a leading, global provider of innovative supply chain solutions. Our promise to our customers is to reduce complexity and increase reliability so they can deliver mission-critical solutions.
With a strong foundation in the aerospace and defence markets, we utilize our expertise to serve industrial manufacturing, marine, pharmaceuticals, and beyond. We manage all aspects of supply chain from procurement to warehouse management, from logistics to on-site customer services.
We Pride Ourselves On Offering:
- Industry-leading capabilities
- Innovative solutions
- Greater customer value
- Trusted supplier relationships
- Business growth and operational efficiency
Our people make us unique, and we offer an Outstanding Colleague Experience.
We live by our values: Courage, Collaboration and Commitment and are proud to add real value to our customers’ businesses.
This exciting opportunity!
- If you enjoy working with people and already have experience in HR area, this job may be perfect for you!
- We offer you the opportunity to join our HR Services Team, which is a part of global Incora's HR Organization.
- We stand side by side with HR Business Partners and HR Center of Excellence to give our EMEA and APAC Employees exceptional HR services related to employee life cycle including: colleague records, onboarding activities, employment changes, benefits management and reports utilizing our HR Systems.
- We also ensure the highest quality of data and build strong relationships with our stakeholders.
- Every day we work on incoming enquiries efficiently and professionally, whilst focusing on improving, simplifying, and enhancing our processes and technologies to make things better and simpler.
- We highly value collaboration and willingness to make things done the best way we can.
- As an HR Services Specialist, you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality services for HR Department, related to Employee life cycle, such as: onboarding activities, colleague records, employment changes.
- You will work closely to HRBPs to ensure effective communication flow to ensure excellent employee experience.
- Additionally will responsible for the highest quality of payroll activities and build strong relationships with our payroll partners.
- You will also ensure that incoming HR enquiries are answered in a professional and efficient manner.
- You will excel in HR systems navigation, processing transactions, introducing changes into the HR systems and preparing employment-related documents.
- You will create and manage a variety of reports, including payroll, headcount, turnover, and other.
- In this role, you will get the opportunity to learn different policies and processes as you will support EMEA and APAC employees with the processes listed above.
What will you also need?
- General understanding of Human Resources concepts, practises and procedures
- At least 2 years’ previous experience in HR team
- University degree related to the HR field will be an asset
- Good knowledge of Word and Excel
- Knowledge of HRIS programs
- High degree of accuracy and detail orientation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Fluent English
Most importantly you will be passionate about our Incora Values and exceeding customer expectations:
- Courage Take ownership for issues and problems.
- Collaboration Work positively with others, a real team player
- Commitment Focuses on consistently achieving great results.
So, if you feel you have all of this, and even more, apply now.
In return we will offer you an exciting package that includes a great salary, benefits and more. But most importantly we will offer you the chance to become part of our Incora Story.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.