🤓 IT Recruitment Specialist
🌍 Infermedica | Grabiszyńska 240, Wrocław🖥 https://infermedica.com/
#itrecruitment, #recruiter, #startup
Infermedica is a team of more than one hundred passionate minds that are eager to learn, improve, and create meaningful solutions. Our team includes top-notch specialists with strong technological, medical, and business expertise. We highly value the approach that nothing we do as a recruitment team is more important than hiring and developing people.
Infermedica’s HR & Admin Team is looking for an experienced Recruitment Specialist, who will help us accelerate the talent stream and attain our objectives, as we are setting our goals really high for the following years. This role is all about attracting and bringing the brightest people on board as well as cooperating with Hiring Managers.
We are looking for someone who
- has 2+ years of professional experience in IT recruitment
- has the ability to find unique solutions to attract, source, close, and retain passive and active candidates
- understands specificity of IT market in Poland (experience with US and DACH market would be a plus)
- is not opposed to owning processes end-to-end
- knows what a candidate advocate means
- is able to take an analytical approach, connect different pieces of information to serve and understand both candidates’ and hiring managers’ needs
- is proficient in English (both written and spoken)
- embodies and shares our core values - support, quality, and transparency
It would be even better if you have
- experience in employer branding
- hands-on experience with in-house recruiting
- Managing full-cycle recruiting processes, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Internal cooperation with Hiring Managers, gathering information about the position and particular team needs
- Active participation in recruitment improvements
- Autonomously executing and prioritizing multiple tasks to meet the deadlines
- Co-creating job descriptions and role profiles
- Supporting HR & Admin Team in employer branding activities
We're committed to building an open and supportive environment where you can do your best work and improve your competence. You will be working with great people, and we will help you lead a healthy life outside of the office. What benefits do we provide?
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan - you become the owner of the company
- Flexible forms of employment - you choose the form according to your preferences
- Flexible working hours - you can start your work at a convenient time align with your work-life balance needs
- Any equipment you need
- Ability to work remotely - right now we are working 100% remotely but we have an office in Tarasy Grabiszyńskie
- Paid holidays (also for B2B)
- Private health coverage (PZU Zdrowie)
- Free consultations with a doctor in our office
- Training budget - you have up to 2000 PLN per year and 3 fully-paid days for your development
- MyBenefit cafeteria platform - you can order MultiSport as one of the options
- Lunch discounts
If this sounds like a good fit for you, apply now by clicking the button below. We need to know where you are as a Recruitment Specialist, so your application must include your CV (pdf format is very welcome) and a link to your LinkedIn profile.
- A recruitment task as homework. You would have 3 days to do the task in the most comfortable time.
- An interview with selected candidates. It would take about 1 hour.
- Next, two interviews are planned. The first one with the Head of People to better understand your experience and motivation. In the third and final one, you will meet our COO. This would be done remotely and could take about 2 hours in total.
- If successful, you will be given a job offer proposal.
Once you have passed all of these steps, we’d be more than happy to have you on board!