🤓 Office Coordinator
🌍 Infermedica | Grabiszyńska 240, Wrocław🖥 https://infermedica.com/
At Infermedica we proudly develop state-of-the-art technology that supports patients and physicians in making the best clinical decisions. By interweaving medical and technical expertise our multi-disciplinary team creates AI-powered healthcare solutions that help and serve all key actors in the healthcare space: patients, primary care physicians, and health systems. We’ve established an extremely ambitious challenge - to create a platform that will help millions of people worldwide in diagnosing and treating primary care diseases.
We’re a unique group of people passionate about redesigning healthcare for millions of people on the Planet. Our team is constantly growing and we are always on the lookout for top-notch specialists with technological, data science, marketing, sales, customer success, medical, business, or product expertise.
Everything you need to know before joining Infermedica is nicely gathered in our Hello Book: Infermedica for candidates. Enjoy your reading and we look forward to hearing from you!
We are a team of people who do awesome things which matter. We are looking for an Office Assistant who will support the current HR & Admin Team in taking care of our office.
Requirements and skills
We are looking for a person who combines both self-organizational skills and proactivity. If you are flexible and not afraid to work in a fast-changing environment - and you like it when a lot is going on on a daily basis, it is the role for you. What do we expect?
- Experience in a similar position
- Ability to manage priorities and manage time effectively
- Being detail-oriented and quality-focused
- Communicative English and Polish – written and spoken
- You should not be afraid of managing your workload accordingly and setting priorities, even when the to-do list is a never-ending story.
It would be great if you:
- feel comfortable using MS Office and G Suite.
- Day to day running of the office and creating a welcoming atmosphere in the office
- Taking care of office purchases such as stationery, supplies, equipment, etc.
- Co-organizing the internal events (online and in-person)
- Welcoming guests and being the first point of contact for the visitors
- Business travel management (PL and abroad) through agencies (planes, trains, hotels, taxis)
- Post management
- Managing the documents in the company - completing, printing, and scanning documents
- Office access control management
- Office supervision (keeping rooms and common areas in order)
- Support for office employees in their daily work
- Managing other ad-hoc projects with the Talent Acquisition, Legal, Finance
Perks and benefits
We're committed to building an open and supportive environment where you can do your best work and improve your competence. You will be working with great people, and we will help you lead a healthy life outside of the office. What benefits do we provide?
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan - you become the owner of the company
- Flexible forms of employment - you choose the form according to your preferences
- Flexible working hours - you can start your work at a convenient time align with your work-life balance needs
- Any equipment you need
- Ability to work remotely - right now we are working 100% remotely but we have an office in Tarasy Grabiszyńskie
- Paid holidays (also for B2B)
- Private health coverage (PZU Zdrowie)
- Free online consultations with a doctor
- Training budget - you have up to 2000 PLN per year and 3 fully-paid days for your development
- MyBenefit cafeteria platform - you can order MultiSport as one of the options
- Lunch discounts
If this sounds like a good fit for you, apply now by clicking the button below. We need to know where you are, so your application must include your CV and links to your online profiles (LinkedIn, personal page etc.). We will review all applications and arrange an online chat with selected candidates. Unfortunately, not all of you will be invited for an on-site interview but we always provide feedback to all candidates regardless of our decision.
How will the recruitment process look like?
- Your application
- Phone screening with chosen candidates (45 mins.)
- Interview with the Head of People and team (60 mins.)
- Final stage - meeting with COO (30 mins.)