🤓 Talent Sourcing Specialist
5 000 - 9 000 PLN netto
🌍 Infermedica | Grabiszyńska 240, Wrocław🖥 http://infermedica.com
Everything you need to know before joining Infermedica is nicely gathered in our Hello Book: Infermedica for candidates. Enjoy your reading and we look forward to hearing from you!
You’ll help us refine and improve our sourcing process and strategy. This is a perfect role for someone who wants to impact the candidate and hiring manager experience. You will support the Sales, Marketing and Development team by providing the best recruitment practices and you’ll closely work with hiring managers and executives team members.
- Sourcing experience (tech/sales/marketing roles) in-house or on the agency side with a track record of success in delivering quality candidate
- Knowledge and experience of using different sourcing methods (experience with LinkedIn, Boolean, and X-Ray Search) and understanding of the technical part of the sourcing process
- Autonomous strategic thinker, creative mindset, and change driver who makes things happen
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively across executives, managers, and employees
- Eager to learn and find new sourcing tools that support business needs, creativity and innovation don't scare you
- Fluent English language skills (both written and spoken)
- You are a great teammate who loves to have fun at work and contribute to your experience and positive attitude!
- Work closely together with Recruiters and other team members to make sure we attract and hire the right talents
- Proactively source and connect with professionals on various channels (e.g. Github, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter)
- Develop the network of potential candidates and industry professionals
- Collaborate with talent partners and managers to understand hiring needs and identify each position’s requirements
- Suggest and test new sourcing techniques and tools
- Measure and report on sourcing success
We're committed to building an open and supportive environment where you can do your best work and improve your competence. You will be working with great people, and we will help you lead a healthy life outside of the office. What benefits do we provide?
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan - you become the owner of the company
- Flexible forms of employment - you choose the form according to your preferences
- Flexible working hours - you can start your work at a convenient time align with your work-life balance needs
- Any equipment you need
- Ability to work remotely - right now we are working 100% remotely but we have an office in Tarasy Grabiszyńskie
- Paid holidays (also for B2B)
- Private health coverage (PZU Zdrowie)
- Free consultations with a doctor in our office
- Training budget - you have up to 2000 PLN per year and 3 fully-paid days for your development
- MyBenefit cafeteria platform - you can order MultiSport as one of the options
- Lunch discounts
If this sounds like a good fit for you, apply now by clicking the button below. We need to know where you are as a Sourcing Specialist, so your application must include your CV (pdf format is very welcome) and link to your LinkedIn profile.
- An interview with selected candidates. It would take about 1 hour.
- Next, two interviews are planned. The first one with the Head of People to better understand your experience and motivation. In the third and final one, you will meet our COO. This would be done remotely and could take about 2 hours in total.
- If successful, you will be given a job offer proposal.
Once you have passed all of these steps, we’d be more than happy to have you on board!