🤓 IT Recruiter Specialist
9 000 - 15 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Infoniqa | Karmelicka, Kraków🖥 https://www.infoniqa.com/
#IT, #Specialist, #Recruiter
Infoniqa is a fast-growing software company located in Austria that stands for innovative, cloud-based solutions for HR processes. For over 30 years, Infoniqa has supported HR departments in all industries - whether with intuitive software tools, precise advice or practical services.
Infoniqa is a specialist in all areas of HR work and the German market leader for payroll accounting that is fully integrated in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. The solutions include: HR Software, BPO Service, Payroll, Personnel Management, Time Recording, Time Management, Workforce Planning, eLearning, Talent Management, Education Management, Personnel Development, and Self Service.
Over 2.5 million employees in Austria, Germany and Switzerland rely on Infoniqa's expertise in payroll accounting, personnel management and time recording. As a holistic solution partner in the personnel area, Infoniqa also supports companies in outsourcing, with individual HR advice, practical
Infoniqa is opening a new branch in Poland. We are looking for a person who is not afraid of challenges. The main task in this position will be the recruitment of employees from the IT industry and assistance in building the entire branch of the company in Poland. In the future, the opening of the HR department is planned, therefore a person undertaking this task may in the future become a leader in the recruitment department.
- Manage full cycle recruitment process, which includes sourcing, reviewing of CVs, conduct interviews, interview co-ordination, offer management and negotiation, reference checks, background checks & on-boarding processes
- Proactively attract and search candidates, using social media and other tools
- Analyzing IT talent market data
- Help to develop a fitting workforce approach for our specialists (Infrastructure, benefits etc.)
- Analyzing retention and engagement of IT Talents and recommending corrective actions
- Running Employer Branding activities and coordination of internal communication of the company
- Support for managers and employees in the field of personnel policy
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 2-3 years of professional experience, .(co-) responsible for establishing IT teams, project development and execution in a line/staff function
- Project management or sub-project management experience in solution conception, implementation planning, and support of changes in the organizational structure and process organization.
- Organizational knowledge of IT and company structures is a plus.
- Excellent and open communication skills to all hierarchies & talents & customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- German language proficiency is a plus.
- Exceptional drive and motivation to achieve and hiring goals.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressure and fast paced environment.
- Ability to individual work and teamwork.
- Analytical skills and ability to pay attention to details.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Fair compensation according to actual skills and level of experience.
- Possibility to further grow in an international company.
- Training and development programs.
- Private medical care.
- Group Life Insurance.
- Multisport card.
- Language classes.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Casual dress code.