🤓 HR Administrator with German
🌍 Infor | Piłsudskiego 69, Wrocław🖥 https://www.infor.com/about/careers
#HR, #payroll, #hradministrator
Infor delivers end-to-end ERP and strategic edge applications that are integrated and delivered in a multi-tenant cloud. We believe that customers need industry-specific solutions and that one size does not fit all.
We are proud to serve more than 68,000 companies worldwide. Infor is a standalone subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc., which has annual revenues of over $110 billion.
We are looking for a highly motivated person, with an eye to detail, analytical skills, willingness to learn and contribute in new processes transition, improvement and set up. HR Administrator with German will join our growing HR Shared Service Center Team in Poland to take part in the Payroll process transition for new countries in scope: Austria and Switzerland. HR Administrator serves as first line of support for employees, managers and HR Business Partners with HR and Payroll related inquiries.
- Manage HR inbox & pass on queries that cannot be answered to the relevant local HR colleagues
- Manage payroll information to ensure accuracy & timeliness of data input
- Assist internal mobility & external tax team in processing necessary payment to tax offices resulting from international assignments
- Prepare payment forms for monthly/ad hoc payroll & invoice payments
- Maintain accurate records of employees on the HR system including any changes to employment terms & advising the relevant departments.
- Manage full process related to employee lifecycle (hire-to-retire) in the region
- Create/update process guides on a regular basis for the region
- Create standard & ad hoc reports as necessary
- Back up for other regions/countries in the scope of the SSC team
- Support standardization projects on HR processes across different countries
- Initiate and implement process changes and automations across HR processes
- Participate in projects related to improving efficiency and work quality
Knowledge and Skills, that You Bring to the Organization:
- Previous experience in Payroll or HR preferably for Austria or Switzerland or Germany.
- Willingness to learn and develop in HR & payroll matters.
- Ability to adapt to an rapidly evolving environment.
- A very good standard of written and spoken German.
- Computer literacy (including Microsoft Office).
- Team player with the ability to build strong peer and interpersonal relationships.
- Able to manage own workload and balance competing priorities.
Our Guiding Principles set the standard for how we work with one another. They define who we are as an organization and guide everything we do. By applying the same shared values that unleash prosperity in free societies—such as value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and toleration—we encourage one another to take initiative and to challenge the status quo.
We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management® (MBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.