🤓 Junior HR Administrator / Payroll
🌍 Infor | Piłsudskiego 69, Wrocław🖥 https://www.infor.com/pl-pl
#Payroll, #Rekruter, #HR
Infor delivers end-to-end ERP and strategic edge applications that are integrated and delivered in a multi-tenant cloud. We believe that customers need industry-specific solutions and that one size does not fit all.
We are proud to serve more than 68,000 companies worldwide. Infor is a standalone subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc., which has annual revenues of over $110 billion.
For more information visit www.infor.com
The role of HR/Payroll Administrator is to provide efficient administrative support to the Human Resources and Payroll functions. The role will be based as part of the HR Shared Services team in Wroclaw Poland.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Be the first-tier response to any HR admin and payroll queries
- Manage the HR inbox and pass on any queries that cannot be answered to the relevant HR person
- Manage the payroll inbox and pass on any queries that cannot be answered to the relevant Payroll Manager
- Manage payroll information, liaising with in country payroll managers as necessary and ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Collate monthly payroll data for payment through our 3rd party payroll provider
- Maintain accurate records of employees on the HR system including any changes to employment terms and advising the relevant departments as appropriate.
- Tracking and monitoring of Working Time
- Maintenance of electronic employee personnel files.
- Coaching and guiding line managers with self service requests
- Updating the Data retention system and ensuring we are compliant with Data Protection regulations
Knowledge and Skills, that You Bring to the Organization:
- Willingness to learn and develop in HR & payroll matters
- A very good standard of written and spoken English (German is a plus)
- Computer literacy (including Microsoft Office & databases)
- Experience of dealing with confidential matters
- Team Player
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to organise and prioritise
- Experience of using HR & Payroll systems will be an advantage
- Professional experience gained in similar position will be an asset
WE HAVE TO OFFER:
- Opportunity to work with the 3rd largest Enterprise Software company in the world.
- Training and development programs.
- Rewarding career in an international working environment.
- Opportunity to work alongside recognized experts in the field.
- My Benefit System.
- Private Medical Care.
Our Guiding Principles set the standard for how we work with one another. They define who we are as an organization and guide everything we do. By applying the same shared values that unleash prosperity in free societies—such as value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and toleration—we encourage one another to take initiative and to challenge the status quo.
We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management® (MBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age or individuals with disabilities. At Infor we value your privacy that’s why we created a policy that you can read here.
The information above is not complete and may change once joining Infor in future but this is a guide of the overall role. Please find further information here: http://www.infor.com/