🤓 Junior HR / Payroll Administrator
🌍 Infor | Piłsudskiego 69, Wrocław🖥 https://www.infor.com/
#Payroll, #HR, #kadry
The role of HR/Payroll Administrator is to provide efficient administrative support to the Human Resources and Payroll functions. The role will be based as part of the HR Shared Services team in Wroclaw Poland.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Manage the HR inbox to support whole range of various HR and payroll related queries (from hire to termination) and pass on any queries that cannot be answered to the relevant department
- Collate monthly data input to make sure all relevant information is passed to payroll provider
- Maintain accurate records of employees on the HR system including any changes to employment terms and advising the relevant departments as appropriate
- Prepare payment forms for monthly/ad hoc payroll and invoice payments
Knowledge and Skills, that You Bring to the Organization:
- Willingness to learn and develop in HR & payroll matters
- A very good standard of written and spoken English
- Computer literacy (including Microsoft Office)
- Team Player
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to organise and prioritise
WE HAVE TO OFFER:
- Opportunity to work with the 3rd largest Enterprise Software company in the world.
- Training and development programs.
- Rewarding career in an international working environment.
- Opportunity to work alongside recognized experts in the field.
- My Benefit System.
- Private Medical Care.