🤓 Talent Acquisition Recruiter
10 000 - 15 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Informatica Polska | Centrum, Warszawa🖥 https://www.informatica.com
#HR, #English, #TA
We are an enterprise software company, and we have a vision – to create a world where every organization’s data is poised for greatness, empowered to deliver outcomes of unprecedented brilliance, at a scale never imagined.
We are currently looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Recruiter to join our really sociable, EMEA Talent Acquisition team.
It is a remote position in Poland or hybrid in Krakow - whichever you prefer.
The successful candidate will join a passionate team of agile recruiters and become a trusted partner to Informatica’s technology teams and managers. We are looking for candidates who can identify great talents, develop strong working relationships with hiring managers but what is most important - has the ambition to grow, learn and innovate.
What You’ll Do:
- You will support multiple leaders in Poland and EMEA region and help them in identifying exceptional talents for their open positions.
- You will be working on several open positions making sure staying on top of everything from initial conversations with hiring managers through interview feedbacks, job offers to onboard stages.
- You’ll be sourcing, shortlisting, screening and interviewing technology candidates.
- You’ll be using your strong organisation and communication skills to persuade passive candidates to interview with us, influence hiring managers and close offers.
- You leverage the expertise of other teams - e.g. compensation, immigration, HR, etc - to facilitate the hiring process.
- You’ll be supported by a TA Manager, TA Team and HR to manage the admin aspects of the role.
- The diversity of the workforce is very important for us, so you’ll have an opportunity to create, participate and drive such initiatives too.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in technical recruitment.
- Fluency in Polish and very good English. You will be in touch with candidates from all over the world.
- You are creative, full of ideas and have desire to innovate.
- You are experienced in recruiting enterprise software talents.
- You’re curious and ask questions like, "That's great but can we do it better, faster or smarter?".
- Diversity, Inclusion, Equity, and Belonging are your top priorities in recruitment.
What do we have for you?
Stock Options, Family Medical and Life Insurance, International Medical Care Program, Free access to Coursera and Linkedin Learning, Multisport Card, Employee Assistance Program, Travel Assistance & Insurance Programs, Up to 26 Holiday days and all tools needed and more...