🤓 Talent Acquisition Specialist
🌍 Insider | Mokotowska 1, Warszawa🖥 https://useinsider.com/
#talent, #acquisition, #recruiter
Meet Insider, the first integrated Growth Management Platform (GMP).
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, Growth Management Platform empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across the web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste.
We are now looking for a dynamic, organized, enthusiastic, self-starter to join our team. The person who takes this position will be positioned in Warsaw office.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in related fields
- 1+ years of experience in related field
- Confident, self-motivated with a flexible and proactive approach
- Strong written and oral communication skills; including fundamental presentation skills and the demonstrated ability to articulate ideas clearly and appropriately influence others
- Ability to work and thrive in a multi-tasked, fast paced environment
- Proficiency in MS Office
- The ability to manage ambiguity, while fostering an example of professionalism and leadership
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented, team environment
- Strong organisation skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Execute the recruitment strategy;
- Coordinate the recruiting process for various positions while optimizing the quality of new hires, time to hire and cost to hire;
- Display of job advertisements, conducting telephone interviews and job interviews;
- Manage interview schedule and provide new hire orientation;
- Cooperation with the management team in developing talent and implement effective HR;
- Policies to support company business objectives;
- Planning and preparation of training groups.
Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Seoul, Sydney, Helsinki, Barcelona, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Taipei, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Ankara, and Kuala Lumpur. Insider was listed as one of Europe’s 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. CrunchBase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US.
Some of the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies and top brands in retail, automotive and travel across the globe use Insider to deliver AI-backed personalized experiences. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 400 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Samsung, Puma, Newsweek, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Dominos, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Insider is a value-driven company and we provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace. Insider not just welcomes but also embraces diversity. Therefore, all qualified candidates will be considered without regards to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship or marital status. Lastly, Insider will provide all necessary arrangements for eligible individuals with disabilities.