🤓 Carrier Relationship Manager (m/f/d)
🌍 InstaFreight | Centrum, Legnica🖥 https://www.instafreight.de/pl
#HR, #English, #Hybrid
We digitize the logistics industry, a €350+bn market in Europe! As the leading online road freight forwarding company in Germany, we offer business customers a fully digital booking experience for logistics services – with one click only and as simple as online shopping.
Our five core values guide us in our interactions with customers, partners, and among each other
✅ We solve the problem first
✅ We are different together
✅ We celebrate success
✅ We deliver on our promises
✅ We empower growth
Carrier Relationship Manager (m/f/d)
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for a Carrier Relationship Manager (m/f/d) to join our Operations department in Wrocław. Prior knowledge is an advantage, but not necessary. Above all, we are looking for motivated and committed rock stars who want to put their (and our) PS on the road and are willing to go the extra mile.
Our Operations team is responsible for purchasing transport capacities, the overall supervision of individual transports, as well as the support of our carriers. As a Carrier Relationship Manager you will be responsible for the support, retention and development of existing carriers, as well as the acquisition of new strategic carriers. You will also be responsible for the following tasks:
- Strategic RFPs: In strategic freight purchasing, you will be responsible for the entire process of tendering to selected carriers via our platform following a business win - from the preparation of qualified tender documents, selection of transport partners, price negotiation, to the conclusion of contracts with the future transport partners
- Digital onboarding and transportation contracting: You are responsible for standardizing and automating our operational processes, especially in carrier onboarding and transportation contracting - where you are the interface between our carriers, whose feedback you collect, and our operations development team, which passes the requirements to Product Management
- Carrier Relationship Management: Through direct conversations and smart CRM, you will enhance our carrier database and ensure that we can propose suitable loads to our carriers in a data-driven and fully automated way in the future - in this context, you will also handle individual requests on a daily basis
- Value-added services: In order to retain carriers in the long term, you will market our special services, such as fuel cards, tarpaulins, etc. In doing so, you will collect valuable feedback that will help us improve existing offers and develop offers for the future
- Re-allocation of existing business: In case we reallocate existing business to a new carrier, you will get a detailed understanding of customer requirements and start searching for suitable partners
- You are an open and communicative person who convinces our partners of the InstaFreight vision and acts internally as an ambassador for our long-term goals
- You bring a high degree of self-motivation and have the ambition to take responsibility for complete projects and drive them independently
- You feel comfortable in the startup environment, are hands-on, work in an agile manner and remain focused and committed even in a stressful environment
- You are able to participate in professional negotiations in German as well as in English and to convince with your arguments - other languages are of course an advantage
- You have completed an apprenticeship or a (dual) degree program and have already gained some relevant work experience in the logistics environment (e.g. by working as a dispatcher)
Your development opportunities in Operations:
- The Operations department offers you the development towards a specialization as well as towards a position with personnel and strategic responsibility
- In your development, a clear career path will give you the possible levels and options - so you know at any time where you stand and what your next step can be - how fast you progress depends less on the time you are in the company, but on how much you get involved
- At the same time, we are also flexible and can accommodate change requests - if you are interested in a task from another field within Operations, we can discuss a change in your area of responsibility
WHAT WE OFFER:
Take the driver seat
- Take charge - Be accountable for your own field of responsibility from day one onwards.
- Have impact - Drive development projects and steer the course of the company.
- Make mistakes - Take risks, learn from failures and grow personally with us.
Hit the gas pedal
- Learn as you go - Benefit from training, mentoring and feedback while supported by a great learning environment. Additionally our InstaSMART Academy offers exciting monthly insights and learning.
- Accelerate - Leave your comfort zone and climb your personal growth ladder step by step.
- Outgrow yourself - Unlock your full potential and accomplish things you hardly dare to dream of.
Enjoy the ride
- Be part of the team - Join a great group of individuals standing behind a common goal.
- Have fun - Take part in our legendary parties, company events or just the regular office craziness.
- Write history - Shape the future of an entire industry together with us.