7 000 - 10 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Instapage | Prosta 51, Warszawa🖥 http://www.instapage.com
#recruiter, #startup, #dolinakrzemowa
Postclick (now the parent company of Instapage) transforms post-click advertising results for the world's most innovative brands. We're on a mission to automate advertising conversion. The global digital advertising market will reach $500B in annual spend by 2023 and our team is focused on increasing its return.
For the past eight years, our company has offered a leading solution to over 15,000 companies called Instapage - recognized as a leader in G2Crowd's Personalization, Conversion Rate Optimization, A/B Testing, and Landing Page Software grids, our company is ranked #1 in customer satisfaction.
Now we have launched an enterprise solution to deliver personalization at scale and automate conversions for some of the world's most successful B2C digital advertisers.
Instapage is in hyper-growth and we are looking for an exceptional, scrappy recruiter capable of helping us scale the company. As one of the first recruiters at Instapage, you will play a crucial role in developing our talent acquisition strategy, employment brand, and candidate experience. The ideal candidate will have experience creating diverse candidate pools, advocating on behalf of both their candidates and their company, building recruitment programs, and managing the full cycle recruiting process for technology startups.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with hiring managers to help guide and fulfill hiring needs.
- Drive the offer process from initial offer to closing, and assist in the creation of a world-class onboarding experience
- Meticulously track and maintain an up-to-date record of candidate pipelines
- Serve as the company's cultural evangelist, and ensure the preservation of Instapage's core values
- Source both active and passive candidates utilizing creative strategies and techniques
- Develop the overall recruiting strategy
- Provide regular status reports to the HR Manager and leadership team
- Create and maintain a great candidate experience
- 3+ years of experience recruiting in the IT industry
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with employees and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues
- Experience sourcing IT roles - especially connected with web technologies, DevOps, security, and Big Data
- Fluent English is a must
- Working knowledge of ATS system - we use Workable
- Work in a real startup from the Silicon Valley where your ideas matter and where you can have a real influence on our products
- Office located in the city center, near the M2 metro line
- Work in an environment of transparency with lots of exposure to senior management
- Flexible work hours
- Yearly conference/workshop budget
- Home office stipend and psychotherapy sessions to help you deal with world health crisis situation
- Private health insurance/group life insurance / Multisport card
- And when we get back to the office:
- A social room filled with snacks, fresh fruits, and table football
- Team lunches and breakfasts once a week
- Company events