🤓 Senior Sourcer
🌍 Intel | Juliusza Słowackiego 173, Gdańsk🖥 https://www.intel.pl/
Our Global Talent Acquisition (GTA) team in Poland is looking for yet another Senior Sourcer to strengthen us in finding, engaging and hiring talent across EMEA .
This is an opportunity to join an in-house recruitment team of a Fortune 500 company where building a phenomenal culture matters as much as building great products and services.
As a sourcer you will partner with recruiters and various business groups, taking on an active role in defining, launching and executing sourcing strategy for niche and hard to fill profiles.
We expect you:
- To be well networked: You are plugged into the industry and have a great talent insights and strategies at your fingertips
- To be a strategic partner & enabler: You will own the talent hunting journey right from consultation, develop sourcing strategy, planning, market mapping, through identifying and engaging with passive candidates to shortlisting top talent
- To be a story teller: With a natural ability to connect the dots and take hiring manager and candidates on an engaging and pleasant hiring journey/experience
- To thrive on change: You have experience working in companies who were going through substantial change and you loved it
- To be well rounded: with experience recruiting everything from Software Developers to Sales Leaders
- To be a doer: No task is too big or too small, you are ready to help the business find the best people
You can expect:
- That your ideas will matter - you will be involved in both local and global initiatives across various GTA areas
- To witness digital transformation in sourcing - our tools go far beyond LinkedIn
- To become a Design Thinker - we will show you how to tackle problems from a human-centric perspective
- To be a part of something bigger - Intel's Global Sourcing Community is waiting for you
- To join a team of likeminded sourcers that put candidate experience above numbers in a spreadsheet
- A manager who understands that sourcing is about building relations - not database
- Solid sourcing experience
- Stakeholder management experience
- Fluent English